Where would you like to travel?

I want to go to USA and Canada ❤ part of Europe that I have yet to go to yet is in the list too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Back again for the Third time to Egypt, to be with my husband and his family for the third time around.
    We got married over 3 years ago but because of problems, I didn't get back as I had promised. However, I am working on this Now, God willing, and with Egypt, for I have been to Switzerland, London and Istanbul, Turkey, I a, hoping this time, to get to Paris and Rome.
    Parts of the USA are very nice and Canada is also a Big Plus I would suggest as well. @Athena13
    Good luck. xx
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• Australia, Canada, Japan, Ireland, UK, Germany, Czech Republic, Scandinavia, New Zealand, and Italy

• All over England, Europe, Scandinavia, Japan, Australia and the Pacific Islands.

• I have been in the USA, Canada, and Russia.
    I wanna visit Italy and countries around it.

• I would like to visit Thailand, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and US.

• I have alway wanted to go see a real castle the great Wall the piramads and the great Barrier reaf

• Scotland and Egypt will be the next two destinations.

What Girls Said 7

• Rome definitely; its like walking through a museum.
    France to practice my shit grammar.
    Japan because it's my birth country... aaand I love sushi.
    Iran because it's my home. It's such a shame it's got such a bad rep.
    Cuba because it's been frozen in time.
    South America to work on my Afrikaans.
    India because it's so diverse. Plus I want to visit the Zoroastrians.
    Britain so I can visit the set of Top Gear XD

• Pre 1979 Iran seemed like a very nice place though

• @smahala1991
      I heard some of them commuted suicide? I feel so bad for them.
      I watched this documentary on Farrah the Shah's wife it was so sad. She was talking about the revolution and everything from her point of view.

• I never heard of that part. Of course he did come to the US at the last for cancer treatments

• I'd like to visit Australia, Spain, Italy, Britain, see more of the US and Canada, and revisit parts of the US and Canada.

That's just the main focus for right now.

• • Rome - I love the architecture there 💙💙
    • Paris - omg it's my dream place to go there! 😍
    • USA - road trip across the states is definitely the best ❤❤
    • Europe - every country in Europe is definitely a must to visit 😍😍

• I want to go to Florida, California, Paris, Los Angeles, New York City and Texas :)

• Anywhere but here.

• Switzerland, Japan, Hawaii, Kenya, Barbados, Los Angeles, France, Brazil, Madagascar, Philippines, Norway, Chile, New Zealand, England. . Etc ;-;

• Hey I am from New Zealand. Anything you want to know about New Zealand just ask. :)

• Thank you :) Wow you're lucky.
      I've some questions like what's your first language and If finding a job there is easy or not?

• Denmark...