A survey: who would like to go out and enjoy a drink alone?

And how do you think of the people who go out and drink alone? Do you think they are creepy with no friends want to be with them?

• I'd like to go out alone but I never did that before
  • I like to go out alone and I sometimes do
  • I don't like to go out alone and I will never do

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done that before, that's what local dive bars and lounges are for! To meet the locals.

When I was staying with my dad (who moved to a new area) when I had to work in his area, I would go to a different dive bar every week just to get out the house and meet different people.

• Definitely had some good times and made some memories. :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the idea.

What Guys Said 5

• I have trouble opening up to people and making friends. I'm not odd or creepy just hard for me to speak around people I don't know. I started going out alone in a new city so I didn't feel like a shut in. I made quite a few drinking buddies that way and one night hook ups with local female patrons that got to know me and I felt comfortable around me. No one knew I had social anxieties because side by side at a bar some one makes an joke outlaud everyone laughs and then drinks start flowing

• I've done it before, I usually see my friends at a pub whenever I go by myself. But some nights it'll be dead and I won't see anyone. It's honestly just shitty, the only reason I drink is just to get a little buzz so I can open up in conversation and talk to people, so if I'm not talking to anyone, why bother? I don't understand people who drink alone in their homes.

• I don't see the point in going out if I'm going to be drinking alone. I can get drunk in the comfort of my own home.

• alone, as in just the two of us? alright sweetheart, if that's what you want. I'll pick you up at 7 <3

• Seems I'm not alone in being alone.

• to go out alone doesn't mean you are alone :)

What Girls Said 1

• i dont see it as something bad.. a lot of times i have considered going out on my own because i want to go out, but non of my friend are available.. i haven't done it yet, but i really should...