What does this dream / nightmare mean?

Okay so last night I had this really weird nightmare. I'll try to keep it short. I was hanging out with a group of friends (none of them were actually people I know in real life, they were just friends in my dream) and suddenly it's like we're in a horror movie. We were chased into this house by a group of killer clowns, and it became like a sort of game, where we all had to do different things to try to survive. It was really freaky and the clowns started killing everyone one by one until I was the only one left. Then when they were about to kill me I woke up and that was it. So what does this mean? Thank you guys!

Just an update, I DON'T watch any kind of horror movies or shows. They freak me out and I don't like them.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that you watch too many bad horror movies or TV shows.

• I haven't watched a horror movie in ages. I don't like them.

• Well, I don't watch them.

• Did you go to sleep with one playing in another room... or heard someone talking about one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a stress dream. Bi don't think it matters that they you clowns just unknown assailants. Have you been stressed or felt like you have a lack of control I a certain situation?

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm.. id u go to the circus that day? Dreams are normally related to what happened that day.

• I've never been to a circus. I haven't seen anything to do with clowns in forever because I don't like them.

• @Asker I don't know, that's weird. It appears that it was just random.

What Girls Said 0