Are hangovers crippling?

My older brother keeps bitching about his hangover with his stank beer breath. Begging for people to go pick up breakfast for him because he can't do it himself, even though he had enough strength to come into my room and bitch and moan. I know that hangover pains can vary depending on what you drank and how much but i've never had one so that's why i'm asking.

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends.. on how much was consumed the night before. I've had hangovers where I could get out of bed and go eat breakfast then I've had some where literally I feel nauseous all day! Usually sleep and water help, but your head literally feels so heavy and painful haha xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude it's like having a bad headache plus someone keeps hitting the back of your head

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha as far as I know - no.
    It may depend on the person and their drinking style though.

• It depends on how much you drink.

What Guys Said 1

• bro it can really fucking suck sometimes. especially if you have shit to do the next day and all you want to do is lie in bed so the pain is that much lighter lol.