Who makes the best ice cream?

Häagen-Dazs hands down for me❤️

• Breyers
  • Turkey Hill
  • Ben & Jerry's
  • Häagen-Dazs
  • Friendly's
  • Edy's
  • Blue Bunny

Most Helpful Guy

• Häagen dazs for sure

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• My personal favorite is Blue Bell. Blue Bell ice cream is sold in 15 states (focused around Southern US). It is absolutely delicious. It has a flavor called "Cookies And Cream" that is the perfect after-workout binge food xD
    bluebell.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...iesnCream_box.jpg

• I say Bryer's. Rich in flavor, and not too sweet.

Ben and Jerry's makes many experimental and funky flavors I like, but their ice cream flavors are too sweet for me to eat all the time.

• Breyers is also a favorite of mine. I use their French vanilla for a banana split and it tastes decadent. Ben and Jerrys is a bit crazy for me. I believe I tried one funky flavor that made me not wanna eat ice cream for a few weeks 😝

• The butthole... according to that 'two girls one cup' video

• I haven't even hear of half of these but I make the best ice cream obviously.

• Really? Where do you live? Probably the brands are different in different parts of the world.

• I don't think you live under a rock

• Oh ahah lol thanks :P

• I like the Breyers and Blue Bell flavors

• I like ben and jerry's for ice cream. but I prefer frozen custard instead

• I think I've had Blue Bunny before.

What Girls Said 4

• Hudsonville Ice Cream - it's a regional brand, but it's by me and it's my favorite.

• Well... I usually only eat Turkey Hill ice-cream. There is a local (well, kinda local) ice-cream place near where I live (which is why it's local, haha) and they have homemade ice-cream which is the bomb. I love that stuff.

• Same as your pick ^

• Blue bunny doesn't taste that good. It melts quickly and if you try to freeze it again it freezes flat and not fluffy like other brands. Haagen Dazs is my fave! I like dove chocolate ice cream with the hard chocolate layer on top. Snickers ice cream tastes really great too lol. Edy's French vanilla is amazing. I like Nestlé's chocolate chip but with all that said. I'd prefer Haagen any day.