How can I get people to stop thinking I'm automatically easy because of my job?

I'm a small-time lingerie model so I can not have so many student loans. While on set the male photographers and helpers assume that I'm easy when I'm actually a 19-year-old virgin. Also when any of my friends or people in my classes find out they assume I'm a slut. How can I make them stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• 19 year old college girl who models underwear and is a virgin... come on give me a fucking break lol! LIES!
    lol!

its cool no one will think you are sloot, trust me, its not like you are having sex with a bunch of guys on camera, you are just wearing different lingerie

i have done cam shows for people for money now thats some slutty shit lmao!

• That's what I thought but just like blondfrog showed people seem to think it is "disgusting."and

• Thank you. It's not like I'm ever nude and I try to cover up whenever we aren't shooting.

• I wish you the best of luck
      Screw those people who judge you they are hating

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever you want sexually. Don't care about what others say about you. Avoid foundation that isn't your colour, Excessive amounts mascara and eyeliner, bright lipstick and to much bronzer or blush. Wearing or not wearing make up does not indicate how sexually active anyone is.

Good luck.

• Well I don't wear makeup unless I'm at a shoot.

What Guys Said 8

• Think of it this way. It's better to know they aren't open minded from the beginning then go on a dates with them and then finally realize they're jerks until after you've wasted a lot of time with them. Just don't interact with them.

• You can't make it go away it's like Adriana Lima she was a virgin until recently and everyone thought she was a slut because she's a high profile model.
    It's a downside of the job for you

• You can't, it's part of the image... sadly. You can change the minds of people you know but there will always be someone new who thinks you're willing to have fun with them

• You can't and what your doing is disgusting you earned that title for a reason. If your willing to do this for money think about what else you would to for money

• Tattoo virgin 9n your for head

• If you're serious, sue for sexual harassment.
    If you're too soft to do the above, have a little fun and tease them ;P
    Humans usually criticize things they don't have ^^.

• Haters gonna hate

• Sluts are not only defined by the number of partners they had and casual sex.

What Girls Said 2

• Just let them think what they want. As long as you know that you're not a slut, forget what they say.

• You speak up and tell them you do not tolerate that sleazy behaviour of theirs.