(Quiz) What Emotion are you?

Updates:
I am Sadness by the way..

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• For 30 % you are: ANGER
    You are Anger. Although you might get angry sometimes, you just want to help. You act on your instincts, which helps you in fights, stress and overall life. Yes, sometimes you get fiery, but in the end, you help all your friends and find a way through!
    14 % of 6385 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Inside Out: What emotion are you?

For 40 % you are: FEAR
    You are Fear. You are mostly scared of everything, but sometimes, that is a good thing. You know about disasters, even before they happen, so you can prepare Riley for it! I know that it may be hard, being worried about lots of things but--who knows? You might save the (Riley's) world!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 6

• For 50 % you are: SADNESS
    You are Sadness. But don't feel bad! On the contrary, you should be very proud! You know things about things that other people overlook, so speak up! At first, things may seem very sad, but never EVER give up. Who knows, you might be even better at making people happy than Joy is!
    18 % of 6386 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

0|1
    0|0
  • Inside Out: What emotion are you?

For 30 % you are: ANGER
    You are Anger. Although you might get angry sometimes, you just want to help. You act on your instincts, which helps you in fights, stress and overall life. Yes, sometimes you get fiery, but in the end, you help all your friends and find a way through!

0|0
    0|0
  • For 30 % you are: JOY
    You are Joy! You always ready to take the lead, and Riley relies on you to keep order in her mind. Although sometimes you might get a little annoying, you still have everybody's best interests at heart. Just remember: It's alright to cry!

0|0
    0|0
  • For 30 % you are: DISGUST
    You are Disgust. You are definitely not all about boys and ew. You, like fear, help protect Riley from bad stuff. You may be a little tiny bit annoying, but you always have great ideas. You are always thinking about Riley, so when Anger has a bad idea, or Riley picks food up off the ground, you have got her back!

;-(

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to take it but omg the site is super slow, lol. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 'joy'

0|0
    0|0