If you were to be reborn as any aquatic type creature, what would you be?

If reincarnation was a real thing and you were to be reincarnated into any aquatic creature of your choice, what would you want to be?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose a whale, specifically a blue whale. Because of their huge size they have very few natural predators. Large sharks and killer whales sometimes attack small calves and sometimes humans kill them, but other than that they have no natural predeators. So would be pretty easy as a whale.

0|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 12

• I almost chose Octopus, because they're really smart. But in the end I chose Shark. Specifically I'd be a Whale Shark. They are gentle giants, I believe they only eat plankton. But they are big, big enough that I don't think anything really messes with them. And they have bioluminescence - they have patterns on their skin which naturally glow. In some past cultures, they were thought of as a deity. And I heard they can live for over a hundred years. Sounds pretty cool to me!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be a firefish, and legally change my-fish name to Ace, so I can be Firefish Ace
    40.media.tumblr.com/...m4j0a8gwkU1rprj1yo1_500.jpg
    This is the best idea I've had all day. It has been a productive day.

1|2
    0|0
  • Out of those choices, I'd say a dolphin! :D They seem to have the most fun, and also spend most of their lives in the company of a lot of family and friends, haha. xD And they have few natural predators.

On the other hand, many large whales often live alone.

Sharks seem to get eaten by orcas more often than dolphins do.

Salmon get swiped at by hungry bears every time they travel up the river, lol.

Octopuses have to worry more about predators, like hungry eels.

Crabs never get to face life head on, but always must approach things from the side. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, I like that you provided a picture for each animal, ahaha. xD They're all pretty stylish pictures too!

• Orca/Killer whale. ^.^

If I could choose.

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably Twin headed thunder dragon from yugioh its also considered a aqua type.

0|1
    0|0
  • a magikarp

1|1
    0|0
  • I would want to be a shark

0|1
    0|0
  • an orca... great white sharks are cool, but orcas eat them for breakfast (literally..)

0|1
    0|0
  • angler fish

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely an octopus

Cuz it's bootyful

0|0
    0|0
  • Giant Octopus :P

0|1
    0|0