How can I tell my guy bestfriend nicely to give me space sometimes?

Like EVERYDAY he waits for me and walks with me to the locker and then carries my stuff to the class for me and I think it's getting really annoying. Also he walks with me to my bus and people are always asking me if we're together or if that's my boyfriend and it's just annoying too. So how can I tell my guy bestfriend nicely to give me space sometimes?

@PrettyRican I tagged you :D

Most Helpful Guy

• You can usually say "Thanks, but I'm good. It's fine, I can go alone" etc. -- just politely refuse the favor. He probably likes you so much/ has a crush on you -- that's what it looks like to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell him that you feel like you need to be alone sometimes. to clear your head or something like that/

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him that you are strong enough to carry your own stuff.

• Maybe try to hangout with friends more often and have them around so that he won't always approach you. by the way, what is his name, or at least the first 2 letters of his first name? I feel like my friend might be doing this to my neighbor :/

What Girls Said 2

• Hi little Sis! Just tell him can we talk? If he says yes say I don't want you to feel bad or anything. But I am starting to feel uncomfortable lately. Then he will say why? You will answer him because your always doing everything for me. We are just friends I can carry my own books and walk to the bus. But its really sweet of you when I am up for it I will let you know.

• Aww, lol.
    I like doing everything with my best friends.
    I don't know, just tell him?
    Or just be like it " It's okay, I want to try doing this alone this time. You won't always be here "?