What do you think of conservative people?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on what they want to conserve. As the joke goes, "Liberals screw up society, and then conservatives defend those screw ups for 40 years."

For example, conservative folk in church.

Are they conservatively praising single mothers as brave for not aborting their children?

Or are they conservatively teaching the teenagers how to be good dates, how to pick a good date, and the value of marrying early?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care, unless their conservatism intervenes with the freedom of the people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special, it's just the way they wanna live. I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like having to choose a political philosophy like a dogma or an identity.

There are places in society for conservatism and liberalism, along with many other philosophies.

0|0
    0|0
  • What, wearing non-revealing clothes? That's good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are usually cunts

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they do not impose their views on me, I care little for them

0|0
    0|0
  • They are too rigid and scared of change. But I guess I can understand why they are like that. They usually hate making mistakes, they don't want to fail at anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Has anyone given you sex yet?

• Show All
    • @idkwtftoputhere well u know ma body is rdy 👙😘

• @Keyspirits

She's mine.

• Conservatives are a much more diverse group than Liberals because a Conservative is anybody opposed to Liberalism and you can have lots of reasons for that. So my opinion of Conservatives ranges accordingly from quite high (fiscal and small government Conservatives) to exceedingly low (religious and social Conservatives).

0|0
    0|0
  • They're the only people I speak to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If you mean social conservatives, they're fuckin morons who want to bring us back to the Dark Ages.

If you mean fiscal conservatives, that depends entirely on how they exercise their conservatism and what the end goal is of their economic philosophy.

0|0
    1|1
  • (meaning: Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.) since most traditional views are things such as
    no sex before marriage
    clothes that cover up everything (also, dresscodes.)
    male dominated culture
    etcetera
    I do not like it. Being conservative (talking about ACTUAL conservatives) seems like opposing any feminism we fought for. They do not like anything too revealing. Living a conservative life seems like always having to wear dresscode.. And I hate dresscode haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like conservative people (religionwise).

❤❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I have this strong feeling that they like to conserve things...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're usually bigoted. But there are some that are not.

0|0
    1|1
  • I don't like them much

0|0
    0|0