Do you have any siblings if so are you close?

I have 2 brothers 2 sisters and a couisin who is bassicaly my sister 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I barely see my older brother, but my older sister and I are kinda close

What Girls Said 22

• I have triplet siblings. Two brothers and a sister.

We're not close. I'm closest with one of my brothers. He, for some reason, has picked me to be his confidant. He tells me about his girlfriend (who the parents don't know about), his school issues, his friend drama... comes to me with questions, asks me for advice...

My other brother and I co-exist.

My sister and I are cut from two very different cloths. We're not the same at all and can't see eye-to-eye to save our lives.

• 2 brothers and a sister. Close? I don't know, it is what it is hahaha

• I have more siblings than i can count. Lol. Not really. I'm adopted, but i have siblings all over. My bio mom had 7 kids total, with me as the oldest. My bio dad has at least 3 other kids younger than me. My adopted parents had 1 daughter after adopting one of my brothers and me.

• Are you stil close 😊

• Well, I have only ever met 2 of my bio siblings. I do talk to the other ones from my mother. She only kept 2 of the 7 of us. There is only 1 of hers that we haven't found yet. I know nothing about my bio dad's kids. I do know that they are all girls and resemble me. My sister from my adopted parents and i are not particularly close. The brother that i was adopted with and i used to be somewhat close, but mostly because i took care of and protected him. He was more like my own child than a brother for a long time.

• I have a brother and sister. Growing up I was closest to my older brother, since my sister wasn't born yet. He lives across the country now with his own family and I no longer see him and barely am able to talk to him. I talk to my sister every day now.

• I have a little sister and a baby brother and we're all pretty close I guess. My sister and I used to fight a lot but then she went to college and now we're cool. My brother and I are like buddies. We play Xbox and go on midnight Taco Bell and Cookout runs so I guess we're pretty cool to.

• 2 brothers and 2 sisters. We are all close.

• I'm the oldest and I have a brother and a sister. My brother is 31 and my sister is 26

• Hey Jared! :D and I have a brother and we're kind of close but not so much :P

• I have 4 brothers, and while I'm close to all of them, I'm closest to my twin 😊

• I have 2 full sisters, a full brother and 2 half brothers and a half sister. So 7 of us altogether.

I love my full siblings to death but i hate my half sibs tbh, even tho we all grew up together. They treat me like shit always have. I don't speak to them anymore really

• I have two siblings, a sister and a brother and i'm super close to both of them😊

• i have 2 sisters and an older bro

• I have a bunch of sisters. Some I'm close with and others not so much.

• I have 5 sisters. I'm closer to my younger sister, she's my best friend.

• An older sister and a younger brother I'm not close to.
    Super close with my older brother though. :p

• 5 sisters and a twin brother. Yeah, i guess.

• I have an older brother and he and I are like best mates

• I only have 1 brother and yes we're very close, we love pranking each other :)

• i have 5 brothers and 2 sisters some are strep some are half but they are all mine the one i'm closet to is my oldest step brother he's 26 and we are best friends.

• i have one brother and we are really close

• I have one brother who's younger then me but he and I are not super close

• I had one older brother (he died a few years ago) and yes we were very close.

What Guys Said 9

• Is having 5 children in one household not excessive for you guys...

What are their ages 😂

I only have one older brother.

• Two older sisters. We get along fine.

• I have a brother left. Since we live 40 miles apart we see each other once a year.

• A younger brother, and yes, we're close.

• 3 sisters (1 I never have anything to do with) and 2 brothers. 2 sisters and 1 brother are close, but the other 2 not so much

• I have one brother and we are kind of close but not very

• I have one younger sister. Close? Not anymore, she spends most of the time with her boyfriend.

• young sister
    and many cousins older and smaller and they love me so much and i love them

• I have them and no we are not close.
    Thankfully they're are dead to me and don't know where I am or anything about me