Should I just continue on ignoring this girl?

Ok so it's this girl at lunch. Sometimes when I look at her, she always be looking and smiling and then she laughs at me and turns around. To be honest, I just think she just wants attention and wants to see how I react to her but I really don't care about what she does. Although, I've been ignoring her a lot lately though. Should I just continue on ignoring her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's trying to get attention so she's bothering you in hopes of a reaction from you. I suggest ignoring her. Try to avoid looking at her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignoring her is the PERFECT thing to do to her. She obviously needs a lot of attention and not giving it to her is the best thing you can do.

media.giphy.com/media/9MGNxEMdWB2tq/giphy.gif

• Thanks and that gif is hilarious

• I was originally looking for a cat GIF for you and then this one WAS SO MUCH BETTER. BE the blonde, Ashely_Princess. Believe the blonde, Ashely_Princess. LIVE the blonde XD

• Lol ok

What Guys Said 5

• Any chance she is being friendly and trying to get your attention but if she is being mean just ignore her.

• I don't think she's being friendly :P but for answering :)

• Yup just continue on ignoring her nonsense. I would do the same thing.

• If she's making you uncomfortable then you need to ignore her ,

• Thanks for answering :)

• Yeah :P

• You should approach her and ask what is up? See how she reacts:)

• Ask her what she wants and tell her to stop staring at you

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she likes you.
    Forreal though, you just keep on ignoring her. Because that's pretty obnoxious behavior and you don't need that in your life.

• That would be totally weird is she liked me.. O_O and true, thanks for answering :)

• Ignore her. Or creep her out.

• Lol thanks for answering

• Yes, or just ask her what's her problem.

• Yes you should.