Do you cry in the shower?

Mm just wanted to know I guess. I also put up a poll aswell because I do want everyone to answer (more in the direction to the guys)

Thanks

• YES- I cry in the shower
  • NO- I don't cry in the shower
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• I do fun things in shower rather then cry :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• No i do not
    but honestly i want to the most

heart is broken down into the pieces
    but just do not cry
    because thus can hold myself

this pain is somehow handled me
    if i let my feelings to come out then
    i will shattered down
    and there will be no one to hold me
    so better i just keep thinking
    and hurting ownself from inside

this is the way of my life
    because i truly love someone

i can have her on my mind constantly
    in my heart for each second and moment i live
    but can not have her in my arms

so this is like a curse to me
    and i have to live in this cruel world
    with acceptance of all the pain
    i have always get from the world

this is my honest opinion

• No. I try to avoid thinking about depressing or sad things in the shower. If I fill my bathtub with water, maybe add some bubbles, turn the shower off and just relax in the tub then I can think about those things but I still can't cry. I can only do it in/on my bed.

• I have, when I was depressed. It was the best moment cause you could just blame the soap for the red eyes.

• It was a good idea to begin with. The dreadful thing is that when you get out of the shower and see the damage.

• Oh yeah, looking in the mirror was awful...

• It only makes it more horrible

• I have done
    Gto a corset piecing down my ribs... went home.. all was good, got in the shower to get some blood out and just relax a tad... nice shower was had... extra care with soup was taken.

Then I wrapped a towel around me, caught said piercings and yelped in pain, slipped and smashed my head on a tap and pissed myself while I was out... woke up... had a little tear up

• No, idr the last time I cried. Generally if something gets to me crying is the last way any emotion manifests. It'll be usually from comedy to something stupid to things being said that should never be and that will be regretted to ready to throw down. If I can't just ignore it of course.

• It's good to just let go of it all and not get bottled up about it. I think i've learnt that the hard way.

• No it can get bottled up when I ignore everything but it is what it is lol

• Haha damn! You don't burst?

• No , but my neighbors do bleed from their ears over my GNARLY SHOWER VOCALS

• No. I cry when I am sad.

• I lecture in the shower. That's right, I practice my lessons to my students in the shower.

• NO, I never cry in the shower unless I'm stressed out yes it will happen

• I only did once... but that was because I forgot I had chilli under my fingernails and washing in sensitive spots is not ideal...

• If im very sad, any place can be good to cry. Shower just gives you time to think more about the problems, you are in silence to yourself.

• It does but it feels nice in somewhat way.

• i like it very much ^^* best feeling when that hot water touches your back.. just arghhh *blissful*

• yeah haha.. the cold one is good too. A nice semi cold bath makes me feel 20 years younger.

• Lol eh fuck it, best place to cry if you ask me

• I have. On several occasions. :/

• I have once or twice...
    Soaps gets in your eyes and it's the end of the world lol!

• Hahah the soap suds are painful!

• Bhahahahahah im kidding PiuPiu

Or am I? 😱

• can't take the risk... lmao!

• No in fact showers usually make me feel better

• They do toto Manoto? I guess they do for me to. I do somewhat feel better then before

• Nope, but another part of me cries in the shower. 😂🍆💦

• Very rarely, and when I do in times of serious problems and I really gotta let it out.

• I mean maybe as a baby or toddler, but never gotten close to it from like 5 to now at the age of 15. I'm just never feeling depressed in the shower, except maybe of work, like school.

• Nope, never

• Why would I?

• Well I have in the past LOL 😊

• I have before yes

• Thank you. I just wanted to know If guys would usually do this.

• Nope. I rather enjoy showers. They usually make me feel better than before.

• I agree they do. Maybe because I cried a river but I always feel better, somewhat

• I'm glad to hear it can help. It's soothing. I like it when the water is boiling hot to. Like a massage

• Yeah I like my showers pretty hot as well. It eases tension and muscle pain.

• I'm simply surprised at the comments that many people said they cry. But why?

• I'm quite shocked that some of the guys are ok with admitting it. But I'm glad in a way. It's just a place where you can just let it all go. You can hide the tears from getting soap in your eyes

• Hmm.. OK. To me, shower is rather a place where I forget worries and "relax", enjoy myself playing with soap and water. It's not that I feel no emotions at all. I have felt depression -- and thought about suicide etc. (I don't have any shame of admitting it). But honestly, I rarely used to cry, but will have a very doomed face, may feel inactive, sometimes drink alcohol, or sleep etc to try to cope up with it.

• It's kind of 50/50 some people find it better and others don't cry about it. I try to avoid to drink wine. But lavish on comfort food

• Only when I get shampoo in my eyes.
    In general, showers are nice experiences..

• Damn you shampoo!!! ✊🏽 they are nice experiences.

• No, do you?

• I didn't know so many girls cried in the shower... wtf. I never have and I probably won't ever

• Nah but my dick vomits in the shower

• I've never cried in the shower. Ever. Why did you?

What Girls Said 22

• Vote A = I cry a lot but only ever privately.

ie: Sometimes in the shower but usually while driving alone or power walking.

• No, I don't. In the shower I don't think of sad moments, I only focus on cleaning myself. I usually cry myself to sleep.

• Yes, it feels so good to cry in the shower.

• If I happen to be sad then yeah lol

• Glad to hear I'm not the only one :)

• Yeah I'm not about to cry out in the open lol if I'm sad or having a shitty day I will use my shower time to cry silently just just get it out without people knowing

• That's very true sweetpea.

• Can't say that I haven't.

• Aww sweetpea 😢

• Aussie is like as tropical as it gets! Lol I'd love to go there... but the flight is way too much

• Haha far from tropical babe, I want to be far away from here for 2 weeks 😒 would so love it!

• Definitely have done it before. It's like the best place to do it, and you could just blame the soap for the red eyes.

• Aww Mskay. It does feel like it's a better place to cry and let hell all hang loose.

• Yeahh it feels a lot better. Especially when you just on the shower and let the water run while crying (<

• (I know it's a waste but couldn't help it sometimes ><)**

lol wth happened to it

• I think I have before, but can't remember a specific time. Why not? The water is already running, might as well add to the water works.

• No, I don't. I've cried in front of wash basin though, I've cried in bedroom, but I haven't cried in shower. Shower actually makes me feel.. more calm o. o

• Yeah that's what most people have been saying. It actually makes them feel much better.

• I have so no one can hear my loud sobs.

• Nope, I can't say I ever have. But now that I think of it, the shower seems like a good place to let out your emotions uninhibited.

• Yes, I have cried in the shower before.

• once because of relationship problems

i also read a book buy a guy where he confessed he started crying in the shower because of board exam stress

• no i don't basically i find it hard to cry even if i was feeling down

• I wish I could hold in my cries. Very strong you are Kangy

• no i dont find it hard to be in touch with my emotions. just that tears dont cooperate with me:P
      the only time i cried freely was in march this year when our founding father Mr Lee passed away. i cried daily.

• Same here

• No "I do my crying in the rain"

• I have before ^.^
    but it's hard to tell tears from water hehe

• I've done it before.

• I cry everywhere

• yes I have before!

• Yes I do when I'm sad :P

• I have before.

• Only sometimes. Not usually. I usually cry in my room

• It's the perfect place because it's loud so you can cry and you can cry for a long time without being questioned and if you turn red like I do you can say it's the hot water.. It's better than crying in a pillow and no one notices that you've spent a good 25 min crying. I do it all the time and I take showers twice a day so it's not weird for me to take another random one to just cry