What are u people doing tonight?

anybody gonna turn up? maybe go do groceries? prepare for a weekend trip? fuck? have anice bbq? eat some granola? watch netflix? spend some time in the pool? go downtown? movies? camping? drugs? theft? pray? sleep? what are u guys gonna do? and can i come with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am currently in my pajamas, doing a little bit of work, and watching TV. My social life is non-existent so weekends typically feel the same as weekdays for me. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I am currently with my guitar, trying to write music as I go on GAG. (Maybe I think I'd get some inspiration from all you GAG peeps xD). In a bit though, I'm probably going to go on Netflix and watch some either Supernatural or Dexter.
    My roommate is out partying with his college frat buddies, but I don't have quite much of a social life (if any lol) so I spend my days writing music and stuff.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm drinking a bottle of wine to my face. that's probably it maybe watch some game of thrones chill that's it.

• Tonight I did nothing

• None of the above.

• Well... think I wanna have a dance party by myself on my kitchen table and then go to sleep

• Hurricane prep this weekend here in south FL. Spending the weekend in the marina helping to haul and block boats before the hurricane comes into town.

• Netflix in bed all weekend.. Wait fuck I have to read a novel for literature ughhhh well I wanted to do Netflix

What Guys Said 1