Why is everyone hating on cops?

Just curious why everyone is saying crap about cops all the time? Like seriously we are suppose to look up to them to follow laws and everyone is turning on cops saying how they are murderers and killing innocent lives. I believe they shouldn't kill people but sometimes they have to for there own safety it's not like they are just going to shoot random people lol. I personally have great cops where I live and just want some input on what others think about cops. Even if one cop did make a mistake it's not like every single cop is the devil lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is just an excuse for people to act crazy and violent

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that the media has a habit of only showing the bad things that cops do. They never show how many lives they safe or what kind of danger they face. Society talks so much crap about them.. Oh but wait, if they have an emergency who do they call? The cops! Some people are just hypocrites.

What Guys Said 11

• Media manipulation. Out of the multitude of police officers working you never hear of the good they do, because... well it's their job. However when a small percentage of those police officers cross the line, it's all over the news.

Pretty easy to sway the population if everything they see in the news is handpicked.

• Yeah it's really a shame that all the good they do is over looked by the bad

• No one would watch the news about cops doing normal procedure things. People only like watching people screw up. So we only ever see the negativity about cops anymore. It's pretty stupid I agree. People have such high expectations of them but completely turn around and spit on them at the same time.

• Yeah you are so right, they never put when cops are heros or if they do no one really cares because they only pay attention to the negative things

• mostly the people are not right and cops hate wrong
    so basically the people who are not right hate cops not every one hates them !!

• Cops are the foot soilders of the occuppying force that is the state. While many if not most cops are good people with good intentions the nature of their imperialist organization is to be at war with the worker. Their role is to protect and serve the interests of private property and as private property is in and of itself an institution that by it's nature practices constant violence against the worker there is no way for the police to live in harmony with the people. The institution itself takes members of the working class and turns them on their own and so it must be abolished and the people must be allowed to reclaim their justice that has for too long been usurped by this disgusting scurge on society.

• https://youtu.be/PGMTm3QRwEc

I can never get tired of this video. Bubbles is his kriptnonite!!! D:

• Are you a cop? lol tough luck that's life they are the ones who made that bad reputation on themselves.

• But not all of them just like 10 so the rest just just get screwed over lol

• Way more than 10

• Because people are spoiled, entitled little shits who don't like the idea that they can't do whatever they want. And the media sees that fire, and proceeds to pour gas on it by only talking about the negative. Meanwhile, more people use it as an excuse to Riot and commit crimes. I stand with the cops. They risk a lot to do a hard job and people don't respect them for it.

• http://i.imgur.com/ykRGmkX.jpg arrest me please... no I don't hate them all 😶? What do you think about them?

• Hahaha I mean cops are cops they law enforcers I'm glad we have them around to keep us safe I just wish the couple currupt ones would stop giving them such a bad rep.

• But there are always some good and bad people everywhere... it's like a fact... we can't change someone's thinking 😔 right?

• Basically after cops ruined my friend they lied and said he did something and got their buddy the judge to accept whatever. Friend got 25 years. So yeah fuck cops, they are worthless pieces of shit

• Pretty quick BA's there, QA

Anyway, wasn't there some girl on here earlier, who said she gave a blow job to a cop, to get out of a ticket. Yeah, great criminal justice system we have, right?

• I saw that, You really think she is telling the truth? I wasn't sure and it sounded like he didn't force her she could have just said no and took the ticket, I'm not saying it's wrong it definitely is but it takes two people to tango lol and if it were true he would be in the small percentage of actual bad cops

• But he still did it. I'm just saying, if one can, all can

• Called the domino effect

• Never say murder is okay in any situation.

• I never did but all the cops shouldn't be punished for one cops mistake.

• What is the good reason? Lol that one cop messed up? Everyday they help people they don't need to "make a move" they already have been but no one pays attention to the good.

• That happens to every hated group.

What Girls Said 2

• They're supposed to be held up to a higher standard and they just aren't living up to it. Not even close.

• That may be true for some but not all, I just think they shouldn't be targeted as a whole for a couple "bad" cops

• I agree. No group of people should be judged on the actions of some.

• They just have a bad rap because of a few corrupt ones.

• Yeah it sucks those corrupt ones ruined it for them lol