If I am suppose to have one soul mate, how is it that three guys think I'm their soul mate?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes your getting confused lol

You do have one soulmate, those guy each have their 'one' soul mate and they can individually believe that you are their soulmate (this doesn't break and soulmate rules) at the end of the day, you still picking one guy... right

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your job to pick one. Choose wisely.

• Tell me about it. The one I am with is planning on asking me to marry him. I do care very much for him however I feel something isn't right. Do you ever get that feeling? I don't know what it is.. because he's honest with me. He tells me things even when I don't want to hear them. We talk, all that good stuff... But i just can't put my finger on it... :( probably a good idea not to get married untill I figure out what that is... :/

• Yes get married first ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Even if someone believe is the concept of soul mates that doesn't have to mean that there's a restriction on the number of them.

• Cause that's a bunch of Disney magical crap women made up.

• I believe that there is one person you will ever find who suits you better then all the rest. One you trust with your life that you can tell anything to and you know they won't judge you and always know they have your back and that they love you more then anything in the world

• Good luck searching for the rest of your life

• I don't believe in the soul mate stuff.

• That's some desperation right there

• Two of them are lying?

• The one guy I was with for 12 years. He is the first man I fell for very hard. And till this day it's hard to love again because of evrything I've been through with him. We also have a child together. The relationship was verbally and at times physically abusive. I believe he feels I am his soul mate because no matter what, I was always there for him however. I don't think he is my soul mate. Then when I left him I met a guy online who was there for me like no one else ever has. I could tell him anything and feel more comfortable then I've ever felt with anyone. But I got bored and comfortable and left him. He thinks I'm his soul mate too and I think he's mine. We just have this crazy connection. Anyways I am with a new guy who says I am his soulmate because he feels comfortable telling me evrything and I know he loves me but deep down I don't feel he is my soulmate but I'm scared to death to live without him. I feel very stuck now

• Guy number two is a cautionary tale of why nice guys are dying off and were turning into jerks.

• @tenchu11 I agree. I feel bad for what I've done. If it makes any difference we still talk. We are best friends. He is still there for me even after I left him twice. I'm an idiot. I know. :( ... However... I feel that maybe it just wasn't our time. :/

What Girls Said 2

• I like his music

• Talk is cheap..