Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

Most Helpful Girl

• i live in northern california and would like to live in southern california or texas or australia

• Welcome to Australia 😊💙

• @mskay - haha :) i heard they don't let a lot of new people live there. but i at least would love to visit. australia is one the top 5 on the wish list

• Really? I didn't know about that tho 😳 but yes, Australia is a cool place to visit and have fun during the holidays 💙 I prefer to go to Gold Coast more often because of the theme parks there, but the distance is.. 😭

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Switzerland and though I love travelling around the world, there are very few places I could actually live at (for the rest of my life I mean). If I weren't able to live in Switzerland, I would want to live in a country that offers me an equally high standard/quality of living and a progressive government. Concretely, the only countries I could live in besides Switzerland are Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and the Netherlands. Though Iceland also meets my criteria, I don't think I could live there because it's just to barren and I don't think I could handle having 3 months of complete darkness every year.

What Girls Said 11

• I live in Latvia.
    I would like to live in the US, Canada, Australia, maybe New Zealand.

• Living in Australia.

I'm fine with living here, but I don't mind living in either Italy, France, England or even USA.

• United States (kentucky) I would love to live somewhere colder. Maybe Canada, but.. Bears. 😧

• I'm from Texas, and I love it here <3

• I live in America. I'd like to live in Australia if not America.

• New York
    New York

• Europe!

The closest thing I can get to it in Canada is montreal

Moving there the moment I get my diploma
    So glad I'm in grade 12

• I live in Washington State and I would like to move to Vancouver BC.

• Utah
    Ireland

• I live in Australia
    I would like to live in New York or LA

• I live in south FL and im pretty happy here...

What Guys Said 5

• I live in the middle of Kansas and I want to live somewhere near the cost

• Arizona. I'd like to move to San Diego

• Orlando, Florida (US). And I wouldn't mind still living here. But I also wouldn't mind moving either to LA, New York, Canada, or the UK.

• I now live in Towson, MD, United States and I would love to live in Vermont, but there is no possible way that I could find a job like mine in the near surroundings. I mean Boston and MontrĂ©al are just to far away. Maybe I'll move to Vermont when I retire.

• Margate... in Kent.. uk... in a perfect world with all the money i needed probably West coast of scotland