AMERICANS BORN IN THE U. S. A WOULD YOU VOTE FOR DONAL TRUMP?

AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU WOULD VOTE AND WHY NOT?

AMERICANS BORN IN THE U.S.A WOULD YOU VOTE FOR DONAL TRUMP?
WOULD YOU VOTE FOR HIM?

• YES
  • NO
  • THIKING ABOUT IT
  • I CAN'T VOTE/ NOT American
  • WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Most Helpful Guy

• I was born in my mother before borning in the US. Does that count?

• xD hahah key!! you are too funny :) so would you vote for him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Carly Fiorna the most out of the all the republicans but I would vote for Donald

What Guys Said 21

• NO. He's a joke.

• He might be a great businessman, and I think he is probably more honest than any other turd in the field, but I just can't see him being president... and I consider myself to be somewhat conservative leaning, so if I won't vote for him I reckon most people won't.

• I HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING NEWS OR KEEPING UP WITH CAMPAIGNS...

So I'm probably not going to even vote. It would be bad of me to vote without knowing the candidates too well.

• no he's a joke and if he were to win it would signal the true end of legitimate politics (which has seemed to be the case for a while in congressional elections).

• Yes I will vote for him and based off of the national polls, he's definitely going to win. He speaks his mind and isn't politically correct. He supports the Second Amendment. And he's going to kick out all of the illegals and their anchor babies. Donald Trump is what America needs. And to those saying that they're going to leave the country if Donald Trump wins, good, leave then. This country is better off without you.

• I'm not American, but I think a proper candidate to vote for is DEEZ NUTS

www.rollingstone.com/.../meet-deez-nuts-the-teen-presidential-candidate-punking-america-20150819

• I'll be doing thorough research for all republican candidates as well as studying their backgrounds before I make a decision. I like to be informed with unbiased information regarding candidates before I vote.

I would advise all people voting to do the same or has everyone forgotten that's how we got Obama.

• I prefer Ted Cruz to win, but it wouldn't bother me if Trump did. If you don't know Trumps policies than you can't really say anything about his presidency. I think his policies are good; I personally think Obama wasn't the best president we have had, but it is what it is and now lets focus on fixing ourselves to make us better than we are. I really don't like the democrats polices, they are not sustainable policies. I want a small government, the government now is getting way to involved with the freedom of Americans it needs to stop. I also don't want a bitch as a president.

• WHY THE ALL CAPS LOCK?

Anyway, to answer your question: I'd rather eat my own diarrhea than vote for him.

• lol becuase if i had the question on all CAPS everyone would read the question i asked xD hahah... and thanks for your honest opinon

• BAHAHAHHAH MA SILLY CHICA 👄

• I think I would

• Why? He is a joke

• LOL only few white boys are hard workers!! not all, that is why you see a lot of lazy fat white boys!

• im not white

• My gut says no. There's something about him that makes me not trust him.

• I'm not voting for anyone. Not this time at least.

• WHY ARE WE YELLING

• I'm not an American, but i wouldn't even if i were. My favourite is Marco Rubio.

• Hell freakin' no.

• No. He is an asshole and a fake conservative.

• As of now I would vote for him. I like that he doesn't sugar coat everything and tells it as it is. Too many other politicians sugar coat everything and that isn't working. We need somebody who truly wants to be the president and get stuff done and trump will.

And trump has no backers and donors that will control him like the other politicians do. He has no allegiance to others so he can't be forced into stuff like the other politicians.

And I like that he truly seems to care and wants to do well. He's a great business man and he will do a better job at creating jobs than the last few presidents. America needs jobs and trump will do better than other candidates I think.

• If it's him or Hillary that would be a tough call. I might just do it to see what would happen. I don't think the president, no matter how idiotic, can mess the system up too much. Just look at 'W' or Obama.

• HELL THE FUCK NO

• No cuz he's an idiot only running to gratify his ego. I don't understand how anyone can even take him seriously. Oh wait I forgot his base is right wing nut jobs.

• No I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't trust his diplomacy, I don't trust him to help anyone but himself and his own demographic, I don't trust him to uphold or push for equal rights, I don't trust him to choose peace if he can choose war, I don't trust him to protect anything that actually needs protection.

Frankly, I don't think he actually cares about the people or the land he wants to govern. I think he sees an opportunity for personal gain, and he's taking it. The only good thing about him is that he's got enough of his own money not to be a political puppet, but that is not nearly good enough.

• Hell no. I'm considering changing parties already and this Trump nonsense is only making it worse.

• immigrants are what made this country. i believe that unless your family has lived in america since the beginning of time you should keep your mouth shut on immigration or at least be more open-minded about it. people talk all this shit about immigration then they find out their great-great-great-great- whatever moved here illegally

• correction legal immigrants are one of the things that made this country great, not the illegals we have running around now, legal immigrants agree to. I do think though that the time should be reduced to a more reasonable level 15 years is just simply to long to become legal.

• yes but trump wants to reverse a law that has been in effect for over a hundred years (citizens born on us soil are automatically legal no matter what their parents status is) agreed 15 years is way too long to become legal

• Woah.. Please turn off that caps lock.. 😳😳😳

• Lol... So everyone could see my question lol

• Well, It definitely got many people's attention, lol. I don't live in USA, so I don't really have a right to talk about Donald Trump xD

• But, you're a smart girl, lol

• Its bad enough that Washington is practically owned by big business without corporations openly buying up the white house.

• he knows what he's Talking about and he is very smart but he is so conceded and rude America would have no allies and I don't want to live to be apart of a world war 3

• I'd vote for his hair piece, but not him.

• No. He honestly scares me.

• I don't vote think waste of time and if I did. Mr. Trump won't be my options. He a douchs. If he don't agree tell the country or person you're fired! ! America be a laughing stock. More then we already are thank to Obama.

• NO I WOULD NOT!

• Hell No! He is awful

• If rather have Kayne West as president.. Lol

• I don't follow politics, but no I can say that I will not be voting for him.

• Donald Trump is a joke. If he wins... I will literally laugh my ass off because I'll know this country is full of idiots.

• not in a million years!!!