If someone was willing to pay you 7 figures to sacrifice your dignity in one of these ways, would you?

Break dance naked in a shoping mall parking lot in the middle of the day. Or...

Make a 10 minute video of yourself snorting nutmeg and slapping yourself as hard as you can and post it to facebook , Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.

BONUS ROUND!! For TRIPLE the money, Would you?

Crash through a window in a upscale restaurant during peek time strip naked and take a dump right where you stand.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 7 figures? So at least a million dollars? Hell yeah I'll do it xD
    I'd do the 10 minute video of snorting nutmeg and slapping myself as hard as i could, because chances are someone is going to whip out their phone and record you break dancing naked in a shopping mall.
    I may get some back lash for the video for a month tops, but after that it will kind of disappear. I'll also simply blame it on being young and not very smart at the time xD

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• "Break dance naked in a shoping mall parking lot in the middle of the day"

HHEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA
    HOWDY PARTER!

• Yes and yes

• The first one, though I would probably have to spend most of the 7 figures on medical bills.

• Nutmeg can be kill you if enough is ingested and I don't think humanity if ready to see me naked xD.

• If FIAT currency had any value I would definitely do it.