• Moroccan/Bollywood
    35% (7)27% (3)32% (10)Vote
  • Roaring 20's
    65% (13)73% (8)68% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with the 20's! Have the men dress up as Gangsters/Al Capone and the girls as flappers! Have something to do with Prohibition as well!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Roaring 20s is so Great Gatsby, but cultural appropriation is likely with the Moroccan idea. I don't know how much work do you want to put into it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really have a limit as to how much work I'm willing to put in since I LOVE doing these sorts of things, but even if I do go with the Moroccan/Bollywood theme I would most likely be taking inspiration from that rather than trying to duplicate something

• Show All
    • Thanks for the advice! And no I hadn't heard their music before but I'm listening to it atm and it's very interesting haha! I like it! Would work so well😊

• Wooo! Well, good luck! It sounds like you'll have a fun party no matter what you pick :)

What Guys Said 1

• I went strippers booze and coke option wouldn't advice it

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'll be sure to stay away from that then :)

• Real fun that night pay for the next 3 days though lol

What Girls Said 5

• omg do the 20's!

0|0
    0|0
  • 20's!
    Sounds awesome!

Moroccan sounds beautiful in interior design, but the wardrobe is drab, Bollywood wardrobe sounds amazing... so maybe this one is cool too.

I can't decide really...

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, A

How are you doing that?

That sounds cool!

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably lots of draped colours and lights, oh and some amazing patterns too:)!

• Love the roaring 20's idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • Moroccan/Bollywood, it's more unusual so it'll probably be more memorable

1|0
    0|0
    • Fair point, never thought about that! Thanks!