18th birthday themes?

Pick which you think will be the best?
thanks:)

• Moroccan/Bollywood
  • Roaring 20's

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with the 20's! Have the men dress up as Gangsters/Al Capone and the girls as flappers! Have something to do with Prohibition as well!

Most Helpful Girl

• Roaring 20s is so Great Gatsby, but cultural appropriation is likely with the Moroccan idea. I don't know how much work do you want to put into it?

• I don't really have a limit as to how much work I'm willing to put in since I LOVE doing these sorts of things, but even if I do go with the Moroccan/Bollywood theme I would most likely be taking inspiration from that rather than trying to duplicate something

• Thanks for the advice! And no I hadn't heard their music before but I'm listening to it atm and it's very interesting haha! I like it! Would work so well😊

• Wooo! Well, good luck! It sounds like you'll have a fun party no matter what you pick :)

What Guys Said 1

• I went strippers booze and coke option wouldn't advice it

• Haha I'll be sure to stay away from that then :)

• Real fun that night pay for the next 3 days though lol

What Girls Said 5

• omg do the 20's!

• 20's!
    Sounds awesome!

Moroccan sounds beautiful in interior design, but the wardrobe is drab, Bollywood wardrobe sounds amazing... so maybe this one is cool too.

I can't decide really...

• Omg, A

How are you doing that?

That sounds cool!

• Probably lots of draped colours and lights, oh and some amazing patterns too:)!

• Love the roaring 20's idea!

• Moroccan/Bollywood, it's more unusual so it'll probably be more memorable

• Fair point, never thought about that! Thanks!