(QUIZ) Who is your Mr. Right?

http://www.playbuzz.com/franrt10/who-is-your-mr-right

The Creative Type
(QUIZ) Who is your Mr. Right?
You got the Creative Type! You're into the hipsters, the musicians, the writers, the artists. You want a man who will challenge you creatively and will inspire you daily. You value sensitivity but also a masculine sense of adventure. You can expect lots of exploration together, to work together on projects and to spend many a night listening to old records by the fire. How amazing does that sound?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a girl , straight as wolverine claws but I'll play anyway just for funsies.

- The Intellect
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4253-8227-729093739dde.jpg
    You got the Intellect! You need a man who is going to test your mind and inspire you to know more. You value intelligence, maturity, and a man who knows who he is and what he wants. Confidence is sexy, and you can expect lots of travel, good conversation, and heck, let’s be honest, probably a lot of money. Together you will push boundaries and be game-changers!

Well I can't say that's not right... wong... Mr wong.
    ...
    I'll see myself out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mr. Sensitive
    You got Mr. Sensitive! You need a guy who will listen when you need someone to listen and who won’t run away when you bare your emotional self. In fact, you’d appreciate if he had plenty of emotions himself! You value being real and vulnerable with someone and want to be able to talk about the hard things in life and in the world together. You can expect lots of laughter, tears, and loving life together. D'aawwww!

What Guys Said 4

• - The Intellect

Lmao I got myself, by the way I do own everything in that picture.

• Mr. Unobtainable
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...457c-8e7b-67b2cbe0cf65.jpg
    You got Mr. Unobtainable! You never thought you’d get THE guy, but you’ve gone and done it. You need a man who you will fall madly, deeply, head over heels for and that feeling needs to last. You want a relationship that will be like the great love stories that stand the test of time. You value excitement, passion,, a lust for life, romance, and someone who will make you laugh. You want the whole package and more and you expect to get it!

lol

• The Intellect

hmm... nah

• No one My father he is epic

What Girls Said 15

• Mr. Sensitive
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b63-9c7b-359bc13bb78f.jpg
    You need a guy who will listen when you need someone to listen and who won’t run away when you bare your emotional self. In fact, you’d appreciate if he had plenty of emotions himself! You value being real and vulnerable with someone and want to be able to talk about the hard things in life and in the world together. You can expect lots of laughter, tears, and loving life together. D'aawwww!

Yes! That is exactly what I need!

• Mr. Unobtainable
    OH YEEEAAHH!!! <3

• The Macho Man.

http://i.imgur.com/4DhmMop.jpg

ou got the Macho Man! We're not going to lie, you like a man with some muscle! You want a guy who is a real man’s man and isn’t afraid to be rough and get a little dirty, yet you value someone who makes you feel feminine and treats you like a lady. You can expect snuggling while watching the football game, working out together, and a man who will build the home you’ve always dreamed of for you! Hubba Hubba!

Haha.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4355-b820-a51503368cfe.jpg

You got the Creative Type! You’re into the hipsters, the musicians, the writers, the artists. You want a man who will challenge you creatively and will inspire you daily. You value sensitivity but also a masculine sense of adventure. You can expect lots of exploration together, to work together on projects and to spend many a night listening to old records by the fire. How amazing does that sound?

I knew i'd get this... It's how it goes in real life too - just the FUNNY and creative guy. =)

• Definitely not into hipsters, though... I hate people who act like they live in some imaginary crazy past world. I'd like to kick them in the butt and wake them up to reality...

• Ahah I was kind of knowing that I'd get a creative for an answer too x)

• I thought I will be getting something similar to yours, but I got:

The Intellect

Ok, man, bring it on. Haha~ xD

• The Intellect

http://i.imgur.com/OuQSmln.jpg

Well, they aren't wrong.

• Mr. Unobtainable!

http://i.imgur.com/788WvBp.jpg
    You never thought you’d get THE guy, but you’ve gone and done it. You need a man who you will fall madly, deeply, head over heels for and that feeling needs to last. You want a relationship that will be like the great love stories that stand the test of time. You value excitement, passion,, a lust for life, romance, and someone who will make you laugh. You want the whole package and more and you expect to get it!

That's right, I want a romantic guy ;) lol
    And the guy in the pic, is so cute... Don't you think? 😳😂

• I got Mr Sensitive

Nawwww haha that's so cute and possibly very true ^^*

• !
    Mr. Unobtainable
    You got Mr. Unobtainable!

and that's DAMN RIGHT!

• Mr. Sensitive

• You got Mr. Sensitive! You need a guy who will listen when you need someone to listen and who won’t run away when you bare your emotional self. In fact, you’d appreciate if he had plenty of emotions himself! You value being real and vulnerable with someone and want to be able to talk about the hard things in life and in the world together. You can expect lots of laughter, tears, and loving life together. D'aawwww!

• I got the intellect & honestly I think it's pretty accurate for me ^^

• You got Mr. Unobtainable! You never thought you’d get THE guy, but you’ve gone and done it. You need a man who you will fall madly, deeply, head over heels for and that feeling needs to last. You want a relationship that will be like the great love stories that stand the test of time. You value excitement, passion, a lust for life, romance, and someone who will make you laugh. You want the whole package and more and you expect to get it!

• Same as you (:

• girl mr right does not exist... its just a commercialized concept of the advertising world