Was I lucid dreaming or astral projecting?

I was flying around and then like 2 minutes later I realized I could control the dream I had looked behind and saw the silver cord attached to me. Then I began to jump and continue to fly around and like all of a sudden I woke up and I felt pressure on my third eye

• lucid dreaming
  • astral projection

Most Helpful Guy

• astral projection is when you leave your body (you know where your body is but you left it physically). controlling dreams is lucid dreaming.

• It's weird that I saw the silver cord connected to my body if I was lucid dreaming

• astral projection isn´t possible, because we are physically tied to our body. a dream where you see your body and seem like you are disconnected from it, is practically a lucid dream, because you still dream all this in your brain, which is still in your body.
      everything is possible in a dream but it´s still produced by your brain, which doesn´t leave your body.

What Guys Said 4

• I think that lucid dreaming is just having control over a dream and astral projection is like you've describe

• Dreams. They're called dreams.

• Astral projecting isn't real. You were just having a deep lucid dream.

• Third eye?

What Girls Said 0