If you could live in any fictional world, which would it be?

It can be any world that you've seen or heard of on TV, in movies, video games or in literature. Oh and you arrive there with prestige and people greatly respect and admire you because you're an alien and stuff. And you get one superpower of your choice :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to be Lara Croft. Or a Shadowhunter. Or, for that matter, Magnus Bane.

Can I be Magnus Bane?

Most Helpful Guy

• Themyscira.

images-cdn.moviepilot.com/.../...a-jpeg-119616.jpg

My superpower would be that all of the females on there are sexually attracted to me and want sex with me all day. Every day.

• Wanting to be Lara Croft? Even lamer. He said a fictional world. She travels to different parts of the Earth. How is that fictional? Lol.

• And what the hell is a Magnus Bane? Lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Midgar. Idgaf.

• Wait. I take that back. I TAKE THAT BACK.
      -
      I'd live in Destiny Islands. From Kingdom Hearts verse. But I'd travel often to other worlds.

• Hogwarts!!! I'd totally live in Hogwarts. That would be awesomeee! #Ravenclaw

• Christine Feehans: Dark Series. Since they all have powers already I'd want to have soothsayer abilities

• I'd love to be in any crime drama tv show.

What Guys Said 6

• The tomorrow people

What about you bro

• I had to think about this one actually but I was thinking the Final Fantasy XIV universe.

• I'd live on that planet from Avatar, I can't remember what it was called. I'd be invisible.

• Lala land
    It's a magical place

• harry potter , no regrets

• eragon's world. and i'd like to be a dragon rider, human

• Well I always wanted to go to Hogwarts