What is your favorite season? and why?

Mine is spring and the fall. I like the spring because its not too hot or too cold. The fall because of the pretty leafs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same.. well I appretiate fall a lot more than spring but spring is still 2nd place. I just like besides the beautiful leaves also the atmosphere that comes with it. This light rainy, mystic atmosphere. Thats why Im alone a lot on fall and dont meet up with Friends that much. I just love being alone in this season and enjoy the quiet and mystic atmosphere, the wind rushing through the trees etc.

What Guys Said 5

• I love fall and winter because it's really cold and I can actually enjoy being outside without the sun bothering a lot

• Spring = Insects everywhere
    Winter = can't touch the water when i wake up at 6 am for school bcz its so damn cold.
    Summer = Just wait till your AC stops working...
    Autumn = Yeah nothing wrong with it :/
    So my answer is Autumn and Summer. Thank god my AC stopped working only once. You can't imagine how bad that day was...

• I like fall / winter, i can't take them hot temperatures, i was born in late Winter in February

• I like Autumn coz I eat comfort food and wear sick jumpers and jackets!

• I like the summer. The beginning of summer when it's beach time but the heat isn't oppressive yet. That's my favorite time of year so it'd be summer.

What Girls Said 8

• i like the cold. so winter. cute boots and sweaters, good cuddle weather, hot chocolate and warm cookies. cozy jackets and scarves. love love love the winter!

• Of which show?

xD hahaha jk

Hmm I like summer cause no school and chill, but I also like spring cause it's usually not too hot, not too cold and has positive vibes 🌸

• I love Autumn... the streets are covered in orange and red.. it's cold, coffees are somehow very special in that season. The weather calms me, I look forward for winter and Christmas... it gives an eerie feeling that the year is gonna end soon. It rains a lot in Autumn. I love the rain :)

• Every time we are in a season, it is my favourite one :P I love them all!

• Winter. I love snow

• soccer season! ahha

it's winter! I love it! Christmas <3

• I like fall because of nice cold weather and the clothes that drop.

• Football season.