At what age should you get a car?

Most Helpful Girl

• im not sure. i dont think there's a set age for it. it just depends on when ur financially ready. some families can arrange that for their child at 16, others at 20.

I'm probably gonna wait and keep working till i get my full licence though, so hopefully when I'm 22ish. #goals

Most Helpful Guy

• When you earn the money to pay it.

What Girls Said 6

• I think the moment you are legally allowed to drive alone AND afford petrol + running costs is a good time 😊

• 19-20 maybe.
    That's when I plan to get one.

• When you're old enough to pay for the insurance and maintenance

• I was 16 :)

• My older sister got a car when she turned 17.

• After you have your license and when you can afford to get and maintain one...

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the legal age whenever you can afford it.

• Where ever you can afford one

• I was 27 when I got my licence in the UK but even then it's expensive even with my mum as named my smart which was only 600cc cost me in UK pounds £1600 to insure but it was good on fuel and tax.

• Did a quick convert and my insurance then in dollars was 2,460 and it seems like the UK the insurers there will really ramp up cost for new drivers

• When u get ur divining liences

• At age 10...

• Should you? I say when you are responsible to care for one and drive one. I had one when I was around your age, and I made some mistakes as I got older but it takes time to learn and you have to start somewhere.