Do you feel people are too sensitive online?

I for sure fucking do

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it happens every day and in every way, @A-Y-Y-Y--L-M--A-O and with Words that can Hurt you, Actions as well can too. Deleting or Blocking someone and This too makes for hard feelings.
    However, it IS the Internet but just because you are Online, doesn't mean your heart Stops Beating or Beating someone else up. The Feelings go on.
    Good luck. xx

• no im not sensitive it just pisses me off lol

• lol... And You have a right to be as I pointed Out. lol:)) xxoo

• Being Online, it shows you and I and many millions are Human with feelings. Is what I am saying, sweetie.:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes but I think if you look at it, you can avoid things that will offend you. I am as sensitive as next person is but I work out where crap is and stay away from it.

What Girls Said 3

• there are always people who are too sensitive but I hate it when people think they can behave like idiots just because they are online and anonymous. constant trolling, insulting, etc. is just annoying. if everyone would behave like in real life when they talk to someone face to face, it would make things much easier...

• Yupp. Sometimes

• Eh I guess sometimes :/

What Guys Said 5

• In general people are too sensitive lol

• Sometimes yes

• I think people are to sensitive in general

• Yeah specially it's too much here here compared to other social media sites

• Yeah I do feel that, I know a few GAGers are very sensitive