Has anyone else gave up to?

Just wondering has anyone esle gave up trying to attractive the opposite sex because you know that nothing would ever happen? At least that is how i feel! I just feel like I am not good enough for anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, feelin' the same exact way bro :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. I gave up a few years ago. I said "Forget about sex, having kids, getting married, or even a kiss.". I've never kissed a girl in my 25+ years of life.
    But I don't say that others should give up. Don't follow the decisions of others without thinking yourself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes stop trying is what you need to do and you become more relaxed then ironically more attractive to women.

• First off, it's meant to be tough. The only guys your age who get lots of girls are either rich, famous, or really good looking. So don't feel bad about it being tough. Another thing, girls can pick up on if a guy is confident or not. So you have to gain some self esteem, stop thinking your a loser. If you yourself think your not good enough, how are you going to convince her to be with you, out of desperation lol. Get out there and keep trying, it's totally worth it.

• My friends tell me that I don't show a lack of confidence in general. But when it comes to women I have none. I just believe that I am a ugly guy that no woman would want.

• Yeah but I've seen girls with ugly guys. I was in Denver and I saw a good number of ugly couples lol, if they can do it I don't know why you can't.

• yeah i feel the same.. alone for so long... and i already got hit by some gay guys... and never for any girl...

• ' failure is merely a motivation to try harder'