In your opinion, are mixed people better looking than others?

i always hear people bring up that mixed people are beautiful but I know a couple of mixed people who are weird looking. Plus, aren't most Latinos and Latinas mixed with European and mestizo and black, yet they are not considered to be the most beautiful. Just let me know, I'm honestly just curious, obviously it depends on the person preferences but I just want to know how you guys feel or think about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know some fking GORGEOUS mixed guys/girls. Then again I know (imo) unattractive ones too.
    It's like any race/ethnicity, there are gonna be good looking people and ones that are not so much... though the "mixed people are attractive" stereotype probably makes judgments a bit biased for them

What Girls Said 8

• many of them are actually. look i tend to just view people as people. it might sound like I'm lying but in all honesty, when i look at people, all categorisation of race is kinda just lost from me, until someone brings it up.

• Some of them of. But not all... just depends on what features u like and what they r mixed with...

• I don't think so. I think it really depends on the person.
    I've seem mixed people who weren't good looking in my opinion and non-mixed people who were beautiful.

• i've heard this but it usually applies to people mixed with European blood

the way i see it it's 50/50 - they're either very gorgeous or not at all

• YES!!
    I find mixed people to be the sexiest!!

• Not really. I'm mixed and I look average as fuck.

• yes i find that many of them are

• I think so mixed people have very unique looks compare to people who are just one race.

What Guys Said 3

• well, they certainly look different if that's what you mean. Beauty is extremely subjective.

• Latinas are the hottest tho.

• Na, they're about the same ratio of hot ones to not hot ones as non mixed people.

• But I'm not the only one who has heard this right. Have you ever heard that saying.

• Honestly no but it's possible to miss these things.