Why does Tropical Fruit Punch Mystic make me feel dizzy?

Ok so I had drunk some Tropical Fruit Punch Mystic and after I drunk it, I started to feel dizzy. Are there any reasons why I feel dizzy when drinking this?

This is what I drunk

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Could be a sugar rush. If your natural sugar was low then you zapped with this you would feel lightheaded.

• ? Perhaps a reaction to the sugar. Sometimes there may be some other additives you may have an adverse reaction to

• It looks like da bomb! You probably had too much serotonin release.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I've never tried it. You can probably buy fruits and juice them up in a blender (without adding too much sugar) -- way healthier and also makes you look good (improves skin).

• Oh ok, thanks for answering

• Did you leave it unattended in public

• Probably a sugar rush

• thats the funniest drink name I've ever heard! say that fast 3 times

• Lol :O

• lol maybe because i never heard of it before, but i think its hilarious...
      it lost a bit of the funny when i saw that mistic is the main name and tropical fruit punch the flavour, but without knowing what it is, i just thought it was hilarious!

• Oh it's ok :

What Girls Said 0