I need to calm down, but how?

I don't know how to put this out in words, so I'll just try the best I can. I'm 22 years old, and a girl. Lately there's a lot of people that I know of that gets married or has a boyfriend that seems to be a life lasting love. I'm that kind of girl that meets a guy there we just talk and both are interested but they just either leave me or I'm the one leaving them because the vibe isn't there. But the case here is they always come back after a while.. And I'm not that kinda girl that returns to her "past-guys" if you know what I mean? I don't know what the problem is? Why can't guys just commit sincerely to me? Is there something wrong with me? I'm really stressed out, cause it seems like everybody around me has got that in place and I'm here struggling just to find a guy to commit too.. It hurts my self esteem and what I think of myself. Nothing is ever good enough anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it seems they are not good enough for you either. I'm not trying to insult you just give you perspective, that is they are thinking the same thing as you are. It happens. It could be that your looking for a perfect guy or it could be that you just haven't met the right guy, I don't know which since I don't know you, but others feel the same

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I get where you're coming from. I'm 23 and it feels like everyone I know has a boyfriend, is married, has kids, etc. It can be overwhelming. Honestly though, you shouldn't focus on that. While relationships are awesome, the most important relationship is the one you have with yourself. Enjoy your "you" time while you have it, and trust your timing. The right guy will come one day. Don't let being single ruin your self esteem and rule your happiness though, bc there's so much more to life than that.

• I've been trying to think about something else.. Thank you for your answer, it calmed me down a bit. Time flies by so fast and yes you're right. Me-time is very important! Thank you once again!❤️

• Lol no problem! :)

• You'll find someone hun!