Which GAGER do you feel like you can really trust on here? only just by talking to them? That are honest people not lying about their life?

I have a few that come to mind. But others just not to sure about.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ALLLLLLL MY Friends on GAG Who I have Mentioned a MILLION Times Over, Including You, @PrettyRican and @Klaatu51 @coolbreeze @Hans222 And... ALL Who Know Who You ARE. I truest You with all that is in my heart and soul.
    Good luck. xx

• *Trustxx

• I love you, @PrettyRican, and I feel the same and even more of you.:))))) xxxxooooo

• @PrettyRican, thank you so much for the Vote of Confidence and the upvote, sweetie.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 13

• Well I have some trust issues. It's hard for me to let myself fully trust people anymore.
    @EmpatheticLady and @xHoneyxBeex are definitely the ones I trust the most on here tho. I've tried to kind of let others in, but it's been easiest with these 2.

• There are one or two of them, probably three. But that's about it. I have major trust issue and I can't seem to trust people easily, so I'm actually surprised that I found myself trusting them more easily than I believed.

• I can think of 3 people. But I won't say who they are.

• @genericname85 is the only one I trust. He knows all of my embarassing secrets. It took us almost a year of constant texting though to get there

• most GaGgers are honest about their life but i don't know them well enough to say i can really trust them with my life

• I trust and respect quite a few people here. However, @suitandtie has proved it to me more times than I can count. I trust him more than just about anyone. 😘

• I'd have to say @Cody3180 :) he is a really nice person and when I first joined this site he helped me out a lot which is really sweet and considerate.

• There's a few on here 😉

• no one. I don't really know anyone on here.

• I trust a lot of people here but like I said before @mooky06 has been there for me since the beginning :)

• About three people on here
    Two of which I dunno if their on here anymore but all three I'm friends with off of here as well.

• A few actually. The ones I talk with the most. They know who they are :)

• I don't really know anyone here.