Guys do you like girls who smile a lot?

Guys do you like it when a girl smiles and laughs all the time? Is it good that I smile at my crush directly a lot and laugh at his jokes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's nice but not laughing all the time, then it's starts to get annoying when it's to much

• Okay. Thanks. When does it get to much?

• When it seems like it's to long for the situation that caused the laughter, then it gets weird and looks like your nervous

• Okay thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone loves a smile! :D

• Yes yes that do!

• I just like the privacy of it (:

• Oh okay. 😊

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it's good.

• Yes smile, but don't exaggerate too much because he might think you are a foolish. It will depend on how you smile looks like. I like when a girl smile at me.

• What if I smiles mostly at jokes or funny things and him? Would that be to much. Like I don't smile a lot but I smile a lot more around him.

• I barely see if sooo yeah... And okay thanks!

• See him *

• I would hold you and kiss you if you crushing on me N smiled so much

• What does " N smiled so much" mean? And I wish my crush would do that 😣

• You're fuxking 15, go play with ur stupid barbies

• Your 16. Why don't you go play with your action figures little boy who can't even type right. When saying "you" you are referring to the person your talking to. I was not making an effort to talk to you like you said. You said a whole bunch of other crap too that made no sense. Why are you even on this website? Shouldn't you be playing on the Disney Channel website? Bc of according to your English you either can't speak it right, are a little kid or just a idiot. So if your willing to dish out a stupid comment trying to insult me when it was you who couldn't use proper English be willing to get some in return.

What Girls Said 2

• Smiling is hotter than frowning

• Yes, people are naturally drawn to happy people.