What was your first car?

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents had 2 old vehicles that me and my brother used when we first started driving. Brother always drove the 1990 Honda Civic Sedan, and I drove the 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not long after I had gotten my license, my brother joined the army, and then I started driving the Civic. The Jeep was a POS, that's why I chose to drive the civic. After driving the civic for about a year, I saved up enough money and bought a Blue 2002 Acura TL Type S when I turned 19.

3 years later now and I love it just as much as the day I bought it. I also get endless compliments! She now has 213,000 miles with original engine and transmission and runs perfectly smooth.

Most Helpful Girl

• A metallic silver 2003 Peugeot 307. Oh boy the memories I've had 💙💙

What Guys Said 5

• Oh you are KILLING ME ;-) I say this because there isn't really a day that goes by that I don't kick myself for letting my first car go. My first car was a 1969 Camaro, and while it wasn't in the best shape, I had some great plans for that car, regrettably they never came to fruition and I could no longer pay to store the car as it sat gathering dust. So like many things in life I had to let it go. :-(

• 1972 Doge Dart. I can't even guess how many hundreds of evenings we cruised in that car partying. Literally hundreds of evenings, and days too. It's probably safe to say it was over 1000 nights partying in that car. Radio playing, driving, partying, and having a blast every night. Those were fun times that I'll never forget.

• haven't needed one yet in the metropolis places I've been :P

• A 96 holden vectra, the time I lived in Australia.

• First car? Honda Civic LX.

What Girls Said 6

• A 2000 Plymoth Neon. It's still my little pal even though my mom put a ton of miles on it T-T

• An 07 sebring 😢

• A 1993 Nissan Sentra babeeee. Dark grey. Oh the memories with that car!

• 2008 ford focus.

• I don't have a drivers licence, so no car for me

• it was a mercedes benz