What does "fucking" mean in this sentence?

What does "fucking" mean in this sentence:
"This car is so fucking good"

Most Helpful Guy

• Regrettably fuck is one of those words that can have many meanings, I say this because even though I use this word from time to time I try not to over use it because I believe it lessens my quality of speech and intelligence. To be sure there are times where no other word will really fill the need for emphasis and it is at those times I will use it. However back to your question, I believe it is being used in place of "really" in the sense that the car is really good. Trying to indicate that a car is good at coitus seems honestly ridiculous.

Most Helpful Girl

• insanely
    wonderfully
    incredibly

What Guys Said 12

• in this case fucking = very/hella/freaking/tremendously/very much/incredibly/largely/[emphasis]/[enthusiasm]

Basically, they could have said that sentence without the word fucking "This car is so good" but by saying a curse word, they add extra emphasis and enthusiasm and emotion to the sentence.

• Is it a curse word?

• I mean by curse is it the same meaning as "damn, revile, execrate, imprecate, anathematize"?

• "fuck" and "fucking" and "fucked" and "fucker" and all related other word forms of "fuck" are curse words in that they are foul words. They are not words meant for the ears of children and are by and large inappropriate to utter outside of private contexts.

Other curse words and foul words include "damn, ass, crap" on the lighter end and "fuck, cunt, slut, shit" on the harsher end.

But like with fart jokes, sometimes something foul can be funny or clever or add extra emphasis in the right context.

• It means you are ecstatic about the car. Not much else I can say... unless you say like her boobs are so fucking haut.

• The word 'fuck' is so overrated to make oneself look 'Kool' cuz they thought they would be kool by saying fawk fawk fawk a lot. Silly people lel

• Means that car is the shit.

• Awesome basically

• It means the car is super-duper awesome.

• Adds emphasis on good.

• the fuck I know.

• "freaking", very

• In this context it doesn't mean anything. it's just an expression of emotion or used for emphasis.

Fuck is probably the most versatile word in English.

• Means that the car is so friggin' good, you know. The car is the shit.

• It's like a exclamation point.

What Girls Said 8

• hmmm. It is like you asked this question to see how many people would reply or take it seriously. lol. Very well. I will bite. I think they meant I wanna fuck you real good in the backseat of the car. :p :D :)

• damn, incredibly, amazingly, bloody [lol]

• It's used to emphasise the word good.

In this context fucking = very.

• It means the car is so fucking good

• I don't fucking know

• Nothing really it just means he really likes it

• exceptionally, incredibly, ...

• That would be awesome or amazing.