Feeling uneasy I need some opinions?

I meet a guy here over 3 months ago we eventually started dating and made a ton of plans which included him moving in with me. A month ago he got arrested he was very honest about having a criminal record when we started talking and I accepted it for what It was. After a lot of debating I sent him a letter and he wrote back. I still love him that hasn't changed but I'm worried he that he can't change and will end up in jail or prison for a very long time and that's not the way I want to live my life wondering if the man I love will do something to have him rip from me and my children's lives. What is the best way to handle this without either one of us ending up badly hurt?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing to do is to tell him now. Better to break hearts early on, rather than waiting... just tell him your reason so it ends with proper closure.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him this

• You fell in love and all this is happened within 3 months, is that correct?