What makes you passionate/excited/happy to get up in the morning? (not including your gf/bf)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being alive in the morning and being able to get up and do things like write in gag every morning. A lot of people world wide don't have that privilege of waking up. Some people die in their sleep. So waking up everyday is a privilege I don't take for granted.

Most Helpful Girl

• UPVOTE for @coolbreeze He is One of my Reasons to 'Get up in the morning' to get back on GAG. It's guys like him and so many other Good friends on here, dear, that give my life a Huge Purpose to Continue helping Others as much as I do and as often as I can.
    Good luck. xx

• Lol @Paris13 thank you for the shout out my dear. Your one of my many reasons for coming on gag. You give good opionions and very good advice. And your a very nice and sweet person. Xoxoxoxo

• @Paris13 lol we are going to get a master's degree. lol. Your very sweet and kind yourself. Your also very smart sexy and very talented. It's fun always talking to you. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 😃

• Ahh, sexy is included? lol I do not know about That, GAG Hubby, but I do my best with not a lot of the rest. lol:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a positive person overall so what gets me up is my excitement for the day and the fact that I have a whole new day to live and do things.