Any ute drivers/owners out there?

Anyone drive a Holden ss ute? From 2004 onwards? Just want to know what they're like on fuel, to drive etc before I dive in and buy one
thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š
P. s. This is what I want (it's a 2007)

Any ute drivers/owners out there?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They use roughly 10 litres per 100kms.

So if you were to go on a 200km trip, you would use about 20 litres which would normally cost about $30 depending on the petrol price of the day.

However, being stopped at traffic lights etc actually uses more fuel so it would be more than that.

Unless you really need a ute to lug shit around, its really quite impractical to have one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is this in reference to th models that I mentioned? Or them new flash ones?
      Also, in reference to its practicality
      1. Farm kid right hereโœ‹๐Ÿผ
      2. Going to be starting a carpentry apprenticeship soon
      So yeah, I'll most likely be lugging shit around, and a ute like this seemed a lot more practical than your typical ute (the brother got one and it uses a crap ton of fuel and doesn't even fit in underground parking with his spotties on so he basically can't drive it in the city..)

• Show All
    • Cool, hope it all works out for the best

• Cheers๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

• The Maloo's take up $80-$100 to fuel up. Last about a week or a week and a half (depends how much you drive the car). Any Holden ute will drain petrol. They aren't great on fuel overall.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think the maloo is a bit different from an ss and a LOT more expensive..

• The Maloo is a V8. But still apart of Holden. They kind of started when the Utes then the ss then the maloo's. All Holdens are expensive on fuel.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't drive one but they will not be the world's best car on fuel. Probably will cost you more than $100 every week to run.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!