Are you or are you not curvy?

I hope this helps some of you girls!

Please girls for some of you that ask "Am I curvy?"

God please stop making a lame excuse to show your body to perverts! Yeah I know it's none of my fucking business, but please calm your thristiness.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think as long as we have the internet we are going to have Am I Fat/Curvy/Pretty/Ugly questions. There is no doubt most of them are attention seeking validation exercises - I have noticed a more dangerous trend a lot of who is prettier me or my sister/ my friend questions.
    What to do about them ban them - They would go elsewhere at least here there is some element of control here - The more they are pushed away, the dodgier forums become more attractive to the teen exhibitionist.
    My worry is that we lose the genuine posts , the I lost 40 lbs or I have worked my ass of in gym - Congratulate me type questions.
    My view on this site has always been if something annoys you then try to ignore it or block the topic.
    As for the perverts, why get excited when you have free porn a click away - This baffles me.
    As I said I prefer to see it on a reputable site like this than the other seedier options. That is why How Do I look section should stay. I would make a few changes
    (1) No underwear shots of any age along with the existing ban on nudity
    (2) Only full body shots, you can leave head out for anon purposes, no rate my boobs or my butt
    (3) No third party rating requests only allowed post pics of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so glad you pointed this out XD
    It really is a dumb excuse only to put half nude pictures on here! And fish for compliments!
    Very nice XD.

What Guys Said 9

• Nice try lol

Just like our eyes prefer symmetry... we prefer symmetrical curves as well and in the right spots

Sure curves are curves I get it... but doesn't make those curves desirable. And that's why'curvy' is attached to girls that are sexy and wrongfully used when you have 'curves' in random areas

Wouldn't it be odd if men had abs on their middle back lol

• yes, it would be weird if they had abs on their middle back -- that would be called a birth defect >___>

• Yes and fat in areas that are usually somewhat boney is called 'excess weight' not curvy

But if you wanna be technical like this video is trying to be, anything with a curvy is curvy :/

• Lol guys can't be curvy I wish we could then maybe your girls would think we are hotter lol. But yeah I girls who fish for compliments lol.

• Hah! This made me laugh xD

• Words can have more than one definition. In fact most do have more than one definition. The definition they provided is not the one people refer to when they are using that term in the context of a persons physique.

• Nope I'm like a narrow-ish brick wall.

• I'm boney, where's the option for that?

• I am curvy and proud of it!!!

• I like those questions, stop trying to sterilize GaG and make it boring.

• Im not curvy unfortunately ;(

What Girls Said 9

• I am most certainly NOT curvy. I'm like, straight up and down. Rectangular. No curves to speak of. Small shoulders, small chest, small waist, small hips, small thighs... Rectangular :) No curves for me.

• that was nice.. but unfortunately.. they are gonna find some other excuse to show off their bodies.. they will ALWAYS be fucking thirsty..

• i am curvy yeah.

or were we not meant to answer? lol.

• I think I'm curvy I'm a little chubby but my friends notice I have a really nice curves to my body so that's why I think I'm curvy.

• Good idea :)

But it's only a matter of time until this post is out of sight, and it'll happen all over again..

• I am curvy

• (laughing)
    NOT x 1000000000000000000!!!

• No I'm not curvy, I'm fat

• Thanks for wake-up call... I was just about to post a "Am I curvy?" question!