How much is your dignity worth?

If I told you I would give you X amount of dollars to strip completely naked and walk around your job, your school, down mainstreet for 20 minutes, what is the minimum you would do that for, or would you not do it at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm to ruin my reputation do time in jail and never work in the industry again. lets do the math. id need to be refunded for my education pluse say fifty years of work and the lose of status is society so id say 20 million dollars should do it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I don't have a job, but since you didn't specify a time, I'd take $100,000 to do it at 3am.
    Probably $500,000 to do it at 12pm.

• If I was the one promising to give you money for said task, I'm pretty sure I'm not negotiating with you on a time there. If you want the money, it would be the time I gave you or nothing. I mean, would you negotiate with someone if you were holding all the money?

• You didn't specify any rules of negotiation. If you said, "I'll give you $100,000 to run around naked on Mainstreet at at your university for 20 minutes each," I'd say, "Okay." Then we'd shake on it. Then I'd wait until 3am.

• a billion dollars, cash in a suite cash right there where I can count it. then kill the person and take it with keep my dignity

• $10 000 ya

• worth My life

• As I work in other people's houses I'm sure you would need to pay them aswell

• $75,000 or higher anything below that i can get easily anyway.

• I'd tell you to put the money into better use.

• It's priceless...

• not at all.

• Most females say they won't until guys show that money Believe That

• Well that wouldn't affront my dignity but I wouldn't like going to jail and being labeled a sex offender.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't do it at all. I'm not the kind of person willing to parade around for money, I'm not here to put on a show for anyone.

• My dignity is not for sale, for any price ever. I'm far more stubborn than to give someone else pleasure from my humiliation.

• I worth more than all the money in the world

• My job is a camgirl so I'd be like just another day at work lmao

• The amount might have to be $1mil USD
    in order to muster up enough interest to live on as a retiree + medical
    for that would be the last job I'd care to be embarrassed in.
    Actually it wouldn't be so bad, most would look for 10 minutes or so then get bored anyway.
    Ever seen Naked & Afraid TV reality series?

... and YOU?