Do you think he was just being nice or do you think there is a small chance he found me cute or something?

so i went to this pre-party where i met this guy.. i didn't really talk to him too much, but when i was sitting on the other side of the room i caugh him looking at me, then he looked away. It could be for different reasons.. When i sat next the girl he sat next to he interduced himself. People starting leaving around 11 Pm and i dont rember how, but me, him and another girl ended up being seperated from the group, so we went to another bar to wait for everyone else and there was a lot of people there so several times the guy grabbed my hand not to lose me i guess...

Then i lost them and ended up hangig out with a random girl group i met there lol.

anyway, do you think he was just being nice or do you think there is a small chance he found me cute or something?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure he was just being nice and social

• yeah me too.. i just like to pretend sometimes that guys find me attractive.. but ofc they dont it in thereal world