What what would you use in close combat if you were fighting zombies?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Mace or hatchet (and leather armor so I can move but also be protected). The mace because it would be easier to crack skulls but I wouldn't have to worry about it lodging and thus losing it or having to struggle to remove it while zombies swarmed me, a hatchet because it would be light but good for penetrating skulls.(effective if where reffering to the romaro zombies)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Machete obv
    Guns are too loud
    This seems the most effective
    Or a bow

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't let it get close to me in the first place...

0|1
    0|0
    • Sometimes there is no choice

• Show All
    • Yeah I would run like bolt that's why I wouldn't let it get close, but if the zombie happened to be that close I would want it to die, no point of kicking or knocking it to the ground because that can leave a trail of more zombies. What would you do?

• Hit it with a baseball bat and run lol

• Two razor sharp katanas :D

0|1
    0|0
  • a chainsaw brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmbrrrrrrrrrrrrm hahaha x_x

0|1
    0|0
    • oh, wait. it needs fuel.
      then I'll take a speer, less fun but I can fight with a little bit of distance

What Guys Said 10

• I mean if I knew how to use one, a katana. Cause they're meant for slicing.

I would say a crowbar, cause it has good heft and power, but it might get stuck. Same thing with an axe.

So probably a machete. Meant for slicing, easy to use.
    Maybe a crowbar just to use the side that isn't hooked.

0|1
    0|0
  • A samurai sword. Got reach to keep them at a distance, and no ammo, less maintenance, no noise, just great. Unless they can run, like dawn of the dead. If they are, then my 2 legs to run like hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm id say a shield of some sort and I don't know maybe and a crow bar and a bike. id mainly run away and only fight if I had to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bear. Definitely a bear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going old school on this one, a full suit of armor and a sword, I'll be the Zombie Slayer.

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Knight-concept-art.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • Machete. Easy to chop, minimum noise, no ammo required, less dangerous than a sword.

1|1
    0|0
  • I will see how you do first, then decide on my weapon of choice.

0|2
    0|0
  • Katana; sharp, light means you can get a goid swing and take out multiple zombies at once, also unlimite uses and infinite ammo

0|1
    0|0
  • My fists of fury.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably machete.

0|1
    0|0