If you had to choose between posting 100% with your username and 100% posting anonymously what would you choose?

Definetely 100% wid my name personally.. after all I do anyway…
Wot about u? there’s no other choice xept those 2 of course

• 100% wid my name
    66% (19)70% (16)67% (35)Vote
  • 100% anon
    34% (10)30% (7)33% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• 100% with my name. I have never made an anonymous post nor an anonymous comment. I don't see the point in posting anonymously. I have all the anonymity I need by choosing not to use my own picture as my avatar nor my real name as my username.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% with my username because I already do so pretty much all of the time. I probably post anonymous like once a month. I don't really have anything that I would ask anonymously. Well I could follow GAG tradition and ask a "is my penis size good" question anonymously but I dunno about that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• 100% with my name obviously, I don't see the point of being on this site if I had to be anonymous all the time, takes away from the experience. And I don't go anonymous too much anyways, maybe 1% of the time. So yeah, this is a super easy choice.

2|1
    0|0
  • with my name. im not really ashamed of what i write. i'd just have to be extra careful to not put myself on blast. and there are probably things i'd avoid.

1|1
    0|0
  • 100 % with my username. I've gone anon only couple of times, I've hated it, so I removed my anonymity, lol
    Since then, I answer all the answers without going anon

0|1
    0|0
  • 100% with my name. I rarely post anonymously and I'm comfortable standing behind what I say here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really do not see a purpose on posting anonymous..

2|1
    0|0
  • 100% Username, I never post Anonymous, the only time I ever go back and set it to Anonymous is if someone keeps annoying me about the question or comment lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I never say anything on here, that I would not say to your face, and nothing that I am embarrassed about or would be embarrassed if my family read, so why hide behind a anon

0|1
    0|0
  • Either way it is anonymous. One's just "more" anonymous.

So I'd post only anonymous.

I really only use this site to occasionally figure something out... the rest of the time is just answering questions out of boredom, which I technically don't need to do. So yeah...

I guess I'd sum it up to being a very private person. And also being aware that having a username attached to your persona lessens your anonymity with every question. And I don't really use this site to socialize or chat soooo... yup!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm rarely anon so...

0|1
    0|0
  • 100% with my name

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely with my name, if I'm going to say something I'll stand by it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would choose my user name

0|1
    0|0
  • 100% with my username

It's very rare for me to go anon

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably anonymous, I don't want people knowing what sexual fantasies I ask about are me.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's okay. We usually figure they are you anyway. lol

• @Red_Arrow ya sometimes u can figure out who's who... ;)

• If we see an anonymous fantasy that makes us go "Whoa!!! Who would do that?" we just figure it must be @KBob93

What Guys Said 8

• Easy. 100% username. When have you aver seen me post anonymously?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say with name - I have only gone anon a few times for reasons of avoiding attention rather than any personal reasons - I was open about all of them - I think I have only gone anon about 25 times.

0|1
    0|0
  • With my name… it's a risk I'll have to take

0|1
    0|0
  • With my username.

0|1
    0|0
  • With name, it's a better experience when you can actually see the person whose making comments.

0|1
    0|0
  • 100% with username, I only go anonymous about 1% of the time anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% anon since that's what I did for the longest time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really like to talk about the anons, haha

0|0
    0|0