Does having aspergers give me the right to say the word retard?

okay i say retard all the time to people and i believe i have the right to say retard because i have aspergers if black people can say the n word and gays can say fag then i should be allowed to say retard what do you think about this

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to, anyway? I guess you can if you really want to, but it's still a very rude word.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your rights to say whatever the hell you want are protected by free speech.

Everybody has the right to say retard, fag, or the n-word regardless who they are. But they have to understand that using such words can result in really bad consequences.

What Girls Said 4

• i guess if you want to, but then you can't be upset if people get upset with you

• No, its a label, no one has the right to label another. And just because others do it, does not mean it's right.

• No. because people with aspergers have to have an average or higher than average I. Q. and to be considered retarded you have to have an I. Q. lower than 70.

• Honestly the only people I know who say "retard" are legit fourth graders so I guess if you really want to sound like that go on ahead.

What Guys Said 4

• I have asperger's too and to be honest I don't really give a shit about the word 'retard' whether it's used towards me or someone else. It's just some other stupid high school insult to me.

But I would not compare it to the N-word by the way...

• If you want to make sure you don't have any friends, then sure!

• Wow, for someone who is supposed to be logic-oriented you sure are clueless. Yes, I have Asperger's too so the bigot insult doesn't work here. If you consider yourself retarded, by all means do so, but leave the rest of us out of it.

• Aspergers doesn't make you retarded, if anything it is associated with above average intelligence. What you lack is mainly social sense.

So feel free to say 'dork'.