If you had the choice between these 2 mustangs with only these colours which one would it be?

2004 Mustang Cobra (Screaming Yellow)

2011 GT (Black)

• 2004 Cobra
  • 2011 GT

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• The yellow one IS flashy and eye catching. BUT the black one is classic and sophisticated. AND less likely to get pulled over by cops :)

• Sorry but "less likely to get pulled over by cops". That's something my mom would say aha.

So you choose the 2011 then?

• It's the truth - the CJ major.

Flashy cars (red and yellow) are the colors most likely to be pulled over.

But I like the classic black.

• yeah true that, but it looks badass lol. So you're going with the GT i see. Still a good car though. The 2011 has more tech stuff in it too

• The colour yellow is awesome on a car as a car colour. But I like how the GT looks. Powerful and strong

• I've always liked the earlier models, but the new one is so nice. Definitely B.

• the black one buddy

• 2011 GT FTW!

• "And it was all yellow"
    The yellow cobra

• The black 2011 GT

• I would go for the yellow cobra because that's my fav colour. However, classic black is best.

• Daddy buy you it?

• lmao nope, all mine my $ hun. I was just asking for these 2. I have to sell my 04'cobra :( (not the one in the questions though)

What Guys Said 1

• yellow is too flashy and looks like mustard. so i would choose the black !