Can you cry on purpose?

Dropping tears like an actor.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can cry on purpose. I've done it to my piano teacher when i was a kid so i could escape her scolding and scariness for not practicing :D she gave me a sweety! x)

All i do is keep really hydrated before hand. I start off by yawning vigorously and tears would start to trickle and fall.

I then proceed to act (I'm a brilliant actor with emotional displays) and i would breathe heavily and pull my facial expression down to and maintain it. I would then position my voice box in a way that it sounded like i was crying.

I would sometimes do it just for fun to watch people's reactions.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I can. I've mastered it. I'm a professional cryer-on-cue. I should be an actress.

• I can definitely cry on purpose... But if you've seen me cry for a real reason before, you'd know I was faking.. I cry different.. And I know this because we had a bet, and I did it haha and yeah I can do it... But hose who've seen me really cry, would know.

• I think I could if I tried, but I never have tried lol

• yes, for me it's easy.

• No I honestly can't.

• Well I try to but I just can't D: I try to think of something sad when I have to cry on purpose, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but it mostly doesn't :/

• Nope. I wish i could

• if i think back to a really sad event, then yes

• Yeah, I'd just have to think of something that would make me sad.

• Honestly I think it's harder for me to not cry XD

What Guys Said 9

• A number of painful moments in my memory make it quite easy for me to cry just by thinking of them.

• Nope I can't. There was a contest between the guys on a long bus ride for cross country to see who could produce a single full tear the fastest (with whatever way possible). I tried as hard as I could but I couldn't do it. I guess I suck at crying :(

• Easymode...

I have so many sad moments whirling around in my brain. It's like just sit silently for 3 secs and Niagara Fall (s) out of my eyes.😭.

Annnnd anything dog/animal related I'm tearing for days. It's game over man, game over.

• I'm soft when it comes to really sad moments, or things that exude a lot of emotion lol so it can be easy. Damn, secrets out..

• I can fake cry

• Yes I can.

• Yeah its hard for me but if I was getting paid it would be easy.

• If I strain hard enough.

• When I'm off my medicine I cry frequently without even trying.