Last night I had a dream I was killed by ISIS. What's your most scariest dream?

Tell me your dreams. What your craziest, scariest, most merable, or just plain weiredst dream you ever had?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I've ever had a scary dream that I've remembered. That being said, my craziest dream is im living near a cliff and some bad peope break into the house and I run out of the house and they chase me and I get to the edge of the cliff and then jump off the cliff yet somehow I teleport back up the top of the cliff and every time they try to grab me, I just jump down the cliff then teleport back up again. Not gonna lie I keep getting this dream though. It happens often so maybe that's why I remember this

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a kid and in my teens, I used to have nightmares of waking up in my bed and all my bedroom furniture was GIGANTIC, like the size of buildings. Scared the shit out of me for some reason.

What Girls Said 6

• When i was 5 or 6, I had a dream that this huge talking magic carpet escorted souls to either Heaven or Hell. When it was taking "me" to Hell, the magic carpet would just let itself fall and i would feel my insides react like it would if i was going down in an elevator.

• Way worse than yours. 😔😔

• I also had a nightmare last night. I am Chinese race live in Indonesia and the government doing a nazi holocaust but not too Jews instead to Chinese races. I think I read histories too much

• Clowns chasing me when I was about 6 :D

• The weirdest/scariest dreams I get (and I get these often, unfortunately) are ones in which one of my parents--usually my dad--takes a gun and shoot me in the head. I wake up, scared out of my mind. It's kind of weird, since me and my parents have pretty good relationships so I'm not sure why I get those dreams. Either way, it's pretty horrifying!

• When I was younger me and my cousin used to have sleepovers all the time and then one night I had a dream about her eating my toes with hot sauce lol I wouldn't let her sleep next to me for a whole month

What Guys Said 5

• When I was a kid I was really scared of spiders, so in one dream
    I was confronted with a huge man sized jumping spider which chased me, jumped on my back and drilled through me somehow xD
    Then I woke up

Anyway, this night's dream was awesome. I was in some medieval war, and I was an archer with a golden bow and arrow, shooting people all epicly :)

• I once had a dream where I was constantly on the run from a psychotic maniac who was trying to kill me and some other people. I tried sacrificing the others but it didn't work. Every time I got caught, I'd start from the beginning. So I would have the knowledge of how I previously died and use that to my advantage. It was pretty interesting, I got some people killed to save my life but it worked.

• I once had a dream that Girls were literally taking turns and taking a shit in my mouth and I was eating it... um ewww Trust me The image of pumping anuses is not a good thing to see

• I was shot in the back. I could feel coolness creep over my body, it was weird.

• I was pooping in my dream