Which political issues do you care about?

(For example, equality national security, privacy, the environment, the budget, women's right, human right, etc)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm interested and care about a large variety of political topics and issues, some of which I can't name here because they're limited to the national politics of my country and wouldn't necessarily be understood by outsiders. But if I could only pick one single topic that is both important to be both on a national, as well as on an international level, I'd choose social equality. The reason for this is because it is in fact much more than one single topic. Social equality has a large number of positive side effects.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Fiscal responsibility. Government spending needs to be controlled

Government accountability. Bureaucrats and politicians need to be accountable for their actions.

Election reform. The way officials are elected needs to be completely revamped to take advantage of the power of the internet and reduce the influence of interest groups.

• As in my country or general?

• I keep tabs on war. The conflicts in middle East and the one in Ukraine.