How do you know if you're repulsive looking or not?

I know i might come of as a spoiled brat, but it honestly confuses me.

I recently just moved to a new city because of uni, but before i moved her i studied at another uni in another city. In the city i was first in my confidence increased a lot and i learned that im am attractive despite being a bit different than 99% of my peers.

At the last city i got a lot of male attention too, guys would check me out on the street sometimes even smile, there was these same guys checking me out at the gym, random guys at bars etc would just come up to me and say"btw you're really pretty" and then just leave, 2 weeks after moving i met a guy i "dated" for 3 months, on top of that two of his buddies found me attractive.

But after i moved to this city i almost feel ignored.. I never see guys check me out, and that very rare time i do there is 40 year old men for the most part. I have managed to make guy friends, but other then that i dont really get attention from guys. I haven considered that it might show that i feel unattractive more then i realise, and on top of that i rarely hold eyecontact with guys on the street because i feel like crap. im pretty sure its linked, but its getting to a point where im questioneing my attractiveness, sometimes i think "Im unattractive, just face it and embrase it" and other times "i dont understand, what is it with me that guys find so repulsive?".. so yeah.. can anyone give me advice so i dont go crazy?

What Guys Said 1

• "I recently just moved to a new city because of uni, but before i moved her i studied at another uni in another city. In the city i was first in my confidence increased a lot and i learned that im am attractive despite being a bit different than 99% of my peers."

^so were u gettin compliments often in this city?

"At the last city i got a lot of male attention too, guys would check me out on the street sometimes even smile, there was these same guys checking me out at the gym, random guys at bars etc would just come up to me and say"btw you're really pretty" and then just leave, 2 weeks after moving i met a guy i "dated" for 3 months, on top of that two of his buddies found me attractive. "

^that's very good then... in both cities u were considered attractive by many people... which's a good thing... ;)

"But after i moved to this city i almost feel ignored.. I never see guys check me out, and that very rare time i do there is 40 year old men for the most part. I have managed to make guy friends, but other then that i dont really get attention from guys. "

^wait a min... for how long u've been there... maybe it's early?

" I haven considered that it might show that i feel unattractive more then i realise, and on top of that i rarely hold eyecontact with guys on the street because i feel like crap. im pretty sure its linked, but its getting to a point where im questioneing my attractiveness, sometimes i think "Im unattractive, just face it and embrase it" and other times "i dont understand, what is it with me that guys find so repulsive?".. so yeah.. can anyone give me advice so i dont go crazy?"

^no worries... first of all repulsive's a pretty heavy word in my opinion... definetely not repulsive... ;)

and as long as u got compliments from other people... don't consider yerself unattractive... maybe in this city people r busier than da other cities (possibly)... and they don't have time to stare at other gals... :)

What Girls Said 0