How do you accept when someone uses all of your words to turn them around and apply them to you?

It sounds weird, I know.

Most Helpful Girl

• If this person does this every single time, 24/7 you need to kick them out of your life. They cannot accept correction and see what they do wrong, people like this a pretty dangerous. Now is they have a valid point then understand what they're saying and make the necessary changes.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's called "putting words into your mouth" i. e. manipulation. I would clarify what I actually said. If I regret what I said, I would apologise, acknowlege my faults and attempt to rectify the situation. If they're just being manipulative, I would let them know that that is not what I said and that they know they're twisting my words.. if they continue, I would just ignore them.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends. Is it like a hypocritical thing, like saying you hate people who drink soda while sipping a coke?

• I think it's creepy.

• Shouldn't matter unless those words apply to you.

What Guys Said 0