Do you think Murdering someone to save your career is ok?

if someone was going to jeopardize everything you ever worked for would you kill them, but this person meant no harm, they would just interfere with your life and career goals

Most Helpful Girl

• Murder is never okay! And certainly not in this situation. The only situation when it can be "justified" is self defense.

What Girls Said 16

• LOL? Uhhhm NO. Not unless it's a Soap Opera? Da fuq

• No I wouldn't

• The question is... would you?

I would hahaha depends how evil the person is

• No, it's not. It's never okay. I would never kill someone hell no. That's against my morals

• No, I may be evil, but I'm not a murderer.

• I'd just tell them to fuck off my life.

Okay, seriously, I would not. I may do all sorts of nonsense shit, but when it comes down to this, I am not a murderer.

• killing? NO.. i can find other ways to get the scumbag off my back... 8)

• damn i think that its a bit extreme :O

• Uh... Is this a serious question?

• Uh no, you need a better reason if you're gonna kill someone.
    If one person, unintentionally, can jeopardize your career, then you need to step up your game..

• I read a book, where a woman kills a man her love interest... because she felt as though she would ruin her marriage/career
      but he literally did nothing lol

• Only on law and order

• Murdering isn't okay. Period.

• Never ok to hurt anyone

• No, that's obviously not okay.

• Obviously not. I don't consider it okay and I'd never do anything like that.
    That would be against my morality.
    If I ever ended up doing anything of such sorts, I'd probably kill myself right afterwards.

• uncompromising, on your morals, admirable and honorable, i salute you young lady :)

• Thank you : )!

• No you shouldn't murder anyone no matter what the reason

What Guys Said 21

• There are ways much worse than death *evil stare* 😈

But in all seriousness, I would not. If I got into that position, most likely I done goofed somewhere a long the way and deserved what I got. Murder is something that will eat away at your conscious for the rest of your life. If you murder, your happiness in life just got shot. However, you can be poor in life or have a bad career and still be happy. You never know what life will bring.

While money/greed/jealousy/whatever may cause murder, it does not justify it ever.

• women do it all the time. its called abortion.

• deserves best answer. who is more innocent than the infants, that THEY opened their legs to conceive in the first place. noone fforced them to whore around if they see kids as a burdain.

• @Sage_Moonblood noone cares what you "assume" and what is "assumed". since conception it's a full fledged human being no matter if that contradicts your desires and the ethical implications it creates for you.

• as for your theological questions research them for your self, i won't be your spiritual awakener, that takes too much time, effort and spiritual energy. Gd gave you the mind to search. these slaughtered babies that you say are a problem only if you dont know that heaven exists.

• OK. So, I would first give him/her a warning and make it very clear to him that it really affects my life and if he messes with it, he would have to face the consequences. I would also try to understand why this person is doing so -- is he mad? (if mad, I would admit him to hospital). Or, is someone or some situation threatening him to do it? (then also I would forgive him). Or, is he doing it for sadistic pleasure? Even after 2-3 warnings if he purposefully continues to do it (himself understanding that he is screwing up my life), yes, I would murder him (assuming that it's possible to do without getting caught). I'm usually kind-hearted and all. But, if someone just messes up my entire life (making me jobless on streets) thinking that I'm dumb, then don't even expect the slightest kindness or regret from my side. Because it then goes against my own right to live (just like I would respect his right to live as well)

• If I had the #means to put #money on ____'s #head like a #snapback (get them whacked by a #HITMAN ) for my financial security... damn right I would without a fuck given. And please don't tell me that my conscious would get in the way because I can promise by 2 days time #HeBeARelicOfThePastInMyMind HAHA.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• No no just no if it was very very very very very very very very very very very bad I would just beat him or snitch him but kill god no

• its not "okay" lol

• depends on how they were going to do it

• No! How is this even a question?

• That's called being in a free market economy

• UH, WHY? DON'T DO IT, BRO, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!

• Depends. If I had a family that I had to take care of and they would be on the street because of that motherfucker... I dunno...

• Murdering someone in cold blood is never ok, the only time killing someone is ok is when you are doing it in a life or death situation or in a war.

• dude you sound like a mafia boss " you dont pay up I do you"

• No one has to know

• No way, nothing justifies that in my opinion

• Except people that use the wrong 'there' or 'your' that frustrates me to the point I could kill someone haha

• slow down their, no one wants to get killed your wrong for thinking that way LMAO!!!

• the f with your effin carreer's jeopardization. NOTHING justifies murder.

• Murder is too messy and easily traced back to the perpetrator, in most instances at least. No, better to try and destroy their lives rather than end them. Destroy the world around the man and the man will fall along with it.

• No. You screwed up and you need to fix it.

• I normally never watch soap operas, but I sat for a few minutes and watched one episode. Older dude I think killed someone to save his career. This question reminded me of that. I don't know man. I mean my first reaction is "Hell no." But then I got to thinking about lol.

• depends on your career, and whats to lose
      If millions were on the line... people might act differently

• That's true.

• **raises eyebrows**

Do you think a jury would accept that line of reasoning?

• probably not, but what if you wouldn't get caught?

• Well morals always apply, i am not saying if its wrong or right, but rather trying to see if people would lol

• lol thats your problem with his "dilema"?

• no i would only kill if they were trying to murder me or someone else